Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Advice Needed Urgently! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advice Needed Urgently! (668 Views)

Confused.. Advice Needed On Exam Malpractice / Academic Advice Needed / Advice Needed On Which Course To Study. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed Urgently! by Aphex(m): 3:14pm On Nov 16, 2014
I'm in SS3 right now, and about to write JAMB. Actually, I'm going to register tomorrow. I want to read medicine. But the hitch here is this. When filling my school, I'd want to fill in UI,or UNIBEN. But my parents, especially my mother, has advised me to fill in DELSU (I'm from Delta actually). Her reasons being that, due to the corruption in Nigeria, even if u pass the cut off mark, I might not get the admission. My name can be removed, through one process or the other {Nigeria sha}.

My stand had always been that I'll pass the cut off mark because by HIS grace, I'm the intelligent type, among the top 3 in my class. She says that at least, my dad knows people and has connection there in DELSU. I've never liked DELSU (no offence if you school there). So if I fill it, and get
admission, I won't even be happy with myself. But if I fill in UI or UNIBEN, and I get the admission, I'd be very happy, If I don't, the criticism would be too much for me to bear by my parents, and maybe outsiders. Please what should I do? I need to make the decision before tomorrow, and my Mum just finished advising me again.

P.S - I keep saying UI or UNIBEN because my choice would depend on the cashment I see tomorrow.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
Aphex:
I'm in SS3 right now, and about to write JAMB. Actually, I'm going to register tomorrow. I want to read medicine. But the hitch here is this. When filling my school, I'd want to fill in UI,or UNIBEN. But my parents, especially my mother, has advised me to fill in DELSU (I'm from Delta actually). Her reasons being that, due to the corruption in Nigeria, even if u pass the cut off mark, I might not get the admission. My name can be removed, through one process or the other {Nigeria sha}.

My stand had always been that I'll pass the cut off mark because by HIS grace, I'm the intelligent type, among the top 3 in my class. She says that at least, my dad knows people and has connection there in DELSU. I've never liked DELSU (no offence if you school there). So if I fill it, and get
admission, I won't even be happy with myself. But if I fill in UI or UNIBEN, and I get the admission, I'd be very happy, If I don't, the criticism would be too much for me to bear by my parents, and maybe outsiders. Please what should I do? I need to make the decision before tomorrow, and my Mum just finished advising me again.

P.S - I keep saying UI or UNIBEN because my choice would depend on the cashment I see tomorrow.
drop ur parents number, the entire NL fans will call them on ur behalf, if u get uncle for village wey ur parent fear well well buy dry GIN gve the man dem tell him to cum ur hse on sunday morning mke he com follow dem talk.

(1) (Reply)

States With Medical Schools In Nigeria / Screening Time Table For Universities And Polytechnics / Oracle AIA Online Training - Free Live Demo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.