Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

What Will You Do If You See This Guy. (PICS) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Will You Do If You See This Guy. (PICS) (3417 Views)

Man Covers ATM With His Cloth: Where Is This Guy From? / Bible Vs Phone: Checkout This Guy's Answer To A Question / Swaggz Never Die,where Is This Guy From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You See This Guy. (PICS) by sikira247(f): 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
Hello friends, imagine seeing this dude around 11.00pm going home late What will you do?

Re: What Will You Do If You See This Guy. (PICS) by HrtBrkSteve(m): 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
I will greet him, ask if he's tired, if he respond, he's a human being. If not, imma be on my heels...but if na human being, forget oo. He don die be dat!
POKO#
@ poster, wat about u?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You See This Guy. (PICS) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
omg!! grin I will tell him to allow me help him carry the bucket.

then u know what's next wink
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Guy. (PICS) by Fabdedon(m): 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2014
EroticAngelina:

did he tell you he needed help... Dats one tin with girls..de always want to help wen it comes to money matter..cool
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Guy. (PICS) by HrtBrkSteve(m): 5:03pm On Nov 16, 2014
Fabdedon:
did he tell you he needed help... Dats one tin with girls..de always want to help wen it comes to money matter..cool

Dont mind them. Won't wanna know how you got it, just how to spend it is what they will be calculating.
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Guy. (PICS) by julisa2020(f): 5:07pm On Nov 16, 2014
lmao....easy thing...just politely invite him to my house,then.....you know the rest...gringrin....
*modified*
on second thought...I'm gonna run for my life o....that dude looks like "amadi-o-ah" messenger o...grin
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Guy. (PICS) by Fabdedon(m): 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
HrtBrkSteve:

Dont mind them. Won't wanna know how you got it, just how to spend it is what they will be calculating.
you are sighted bro...just d oda day a lady said ha man had 2 cars and still allow her trek...did she contribute 0.1Naira to his hustle
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Guy. (PICS) by HrtBrkSteve(m): 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2014
Fabdedon:
you are sighted bro...just d oda day a lady said ha man had 2 cars and still allow her trek...did she contribute 0.1Naira to his hustle

Zoom you bro...ZoOmeD#
But some of em deserved to be treated right though..
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Guy. (PICS) by iamodenigbo1(m): 5:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
good money
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Guy. (PICS) by SirHouloo(m): 5:16pm On Nov 16, 2014
I go knack am plank first, his response will determine the next point of action mhen.
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Guy. (PICS) by Fabdedon(m): 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2014
HrtBrkSteve:

Zoom you bro...ZoOmeD#
But some of em deserved to be treated right though..
yeah some but they are almost the same..

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You See This Guy. (PICS) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 16, 2014
Fabdedon:
lols, like u wouldn't do the same tongue
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Guy. (PICS) by Fabdedon(m): 5:37pm On Nov 16, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lols, like u wouldn't do the same tongue
lol.. If it were to be me...hmmm his a small kid... That kind time of the night in Nigeria...nah run... I believe in workin yo get my money not ego nbute!!!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You See This Guy. (PICS) by kennynelcon(m): 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2014
I'll adopt him... save a child today. lol

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You See This Guy. (PICS) by venivedivici(m): 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2014
I go first use that stool nack am, then piss on am, then collect the money, then tell am it's business not personal, then fade.
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Guy. (PICS) by sikira247(f): 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
HrtBrkSteve:
I will greet him, ask if he's tired, if he respond, he's a human being. If not, imma be on my heels...but if na human being, forget oo. He don die be dat!
POKO#
@ poster, wat about u?
hahahaha. Na to find how to catch am collect those load from am to put it in proper use
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Guy. (PICS) by sikira247(f): 10:25pm On Nov 16, 2014
julisa2020:
lmao....easy thing...just politely invite him to my house,then.....you know the rest...gringrin....
*modified*
on second thought...I'm gonna run for my life o....that dude looks like "amadi-o-ah" messenger o...grin
run? No na. It takes the brave to be rich you knw grin
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Guy. (PICS) by sikira247(f): 10:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
venivedivici:
I go first use that stool nack am, then piss on am, then collect the money, then tell am it's business not personal, then fade.
guy u harsh tongue
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Guy. (PICS) by nestaAK(m): 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
Simple!!!

Either I help him
Or
He helps me...
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Guy. (PICS) by micsade(f): 3:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
kennynelcon:
I'll adopt him... save a child today. lol

sharp guy

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You See This Guy. (PICS) by amakastarstella(f): 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
what else I dey tall pass m jus gather some from his head or preach to him and bless m
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Guy. (PICS) by Wisegeek01(m): 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
EroticAngelina:

Which bucket, fear no catch you ni !! grin
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Guy. (PICS) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
Wisegeek01:

Which bucket, fear no catch you ni !! grin
no oo! it is written "thou shall walk tru the values of the shadow of death n I shall fear no evil" cheesy so I got nothing to be scared about tongue
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Guy. (PICS) by Fabdedon(m): 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
EroticAngelina:
no oo! it is written "thou shall walk tru the values of the shadow of death n I shall fear no evil" cheesy so I got nothing to be scared about tongue
that doesnt apply for NIGERIANS Note
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Guy. (PICS) by Wisegeek01(m): 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
EroticAngelina:

Ok oo o, Bu dis one b like Ojuju calabar . .. u know u are still very precious to us here grin
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Guy. (PICS) by shaggy007(m): 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
A beg make him carry his money and his creepiness dey go where he dey go.

Dine with the devil with a very long spoon (that is if you choose to dine with him)

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You See This Guy. (PICS) by iykepromotions: 10:45pm On Nov 17, 2014
hey op.....

Re: What Will You Do If You See This Guy. (PICS) by stanley99a(m): 10:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
iykepromotions:
hey op.....
Na that one the Op ask you? Tata...
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Guy. (PICS) by SOUNDKING: 11:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
Me no ask am any thn, na to trak am 2 lonely corner then 'Akpako'
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Guy. (PICS) by tswagg007(m): 1:14am On Nov 19, 2014
Fabdedon:
lmao
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Guy. (PICS) by HenCq15: 10:24am On Nov 19, 2014

(1) (Reply)

When Ibadan Boys Want To Kiss A Girl / Smart Akpors. / (photo) When Your 4year Old son Plays With Ur Paper!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.