Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

I Finally Recovered My Site From Those Hackers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Finally Recovered My Site From Those Hackers (813 Views)

Please Test My Site From Your Devices And Criticize / How Can I Remove My Site From Appnexus Blacklist? / How To Protect Your Site From Such Attacks That Likely Brought Nairaland Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Recovered My Site From Those Hackers by pelij18(m): 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
Hello nairalanders, i want to use this medium to thank all of you that stood by me during the period that my site was hacked yesterday since 1pm to 3:5pm

Yesterday as i tried login in my website, i find out it has been hacked, but praise be to God i finally recovered it from the guys without paying a just dime.

But sometin very bad happened, after recovering the site from those dudes, i found out that they deleted my pc version script, oooo jeeeez (i almost died, cos that cost me money and time to code) but i never knew it was a blessing from God, and now i have been able to setup a new pc version all through out last night and it even look more cool and beatiful than the other one.
Re: I Finally Recovered My Site From Those Hackers by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 16, 2014
pelij18:
Hello nairalanders, i want to use this medium to thank all of you that stood by me during the period that my site was hacked yesterday since 1pm to 3:5pm

Yesterday as i tried login in my website, i find out it has been hacked, but praise be to God i finally recovered it from the guys without paying a just dime.

But sometin very bad happened, after recovering the site from those dudes, i found out that they deleted my pc version script, oooo jeeeez (i almost died, cos that cost me money and time to code) but i never knew it was a blessing from God, and now i have been able to setup a new pc version all through out last night and it even look more cool and beatiful than the other one.
congratulations bro
Re: I Finally Recovered My Site From Those Hackers by pelij18(m): 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
Khaynet:

congratulations bro
Thanks bros, no vex ooo you dey sleep for nairaland?
Re: I Finally Recovered My Site From Those Hackers by sholly28(m): 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2014
well done, thank GOD
Re: I Finally Recovered My Site From Those Hackers by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
pelij18:
Thanks bros, no vex ooo you dey sleep for nairaland?
na my 2nd house grin grin grin
Re: I Finally Recovered My Site From Those Hackers by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
How is it possible for a wapka site to be hacked? i thought wapka fixed that SQL injection vulnerability last year.
Re: I Finally Recovered My Site From Those Hackers by pelij18(m): 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:
How is it possible for a wapka site to be hacked? i thought wapka fixed that SQL injection vulnerability last year.
hehehehe
Re: I Finally Recovered My Site From Those Hackers by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
pelij18:
hehehehe
ya...is it possible?

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Suggestion? / Mtt Better Than Google Adsense? / 5 Free For First 5 Requests | Hug A Geek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.