Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Anyone Tried IICSE University For Free Degree Programs? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anyone Tried IICSE University For Free Degree Programs? (39275 Views)

Students Sitting On The Floor At Tafawa-Balewa University For Lectures (Photo) / Do Nasarawa State University Keffi [nsuk] Offer Part Time/wkend Degree Programs? / Free Degree / Masters Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Tried IICSE University For Free Degree Programs? by orlaryhincah(m): 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
Hello everyone, i was doing some search online for and online masters degree program and i came across IICSE University i want to know if anyone has tried the university before and if they are for real before i take my next step, though its a free tuition but not 100% free cause you pay for processing, exams fee and graduation fee also, i just want someone to please testify if they are for real thanks i await your reply...
And Mods i would be glad if this makes FP cause you might be helping others out there.
cc: Richiez, Fynestboi, olawalebabs

1 Like

Re: Anyone Tried IICSE University For Free Degree Programs? by cardoso111(m): 5:51pm On Nov 16, 2014
whats IICSE ?
Re: Anyone Tried IICSE University For Free Degree Programs? by jibbish(m): 9:32am On Nov 26, 2014
Stumbled upon ds IICSE University todae and am thinking if its real but needs someone who has undergone such before
Re: Anyone Tried IICSE University For Free Degree Programs? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
As for IICSE, this site says they are not
accredited: http://www.foreigncredits.com/
Resources/Unaccredited-Universities/
copy paste to ur browser
though they have legal authority to acquire std.
Re: Anyone Tried IICSE University For Free Degree Programs? by Nobody: 5:34am On Dec 22, 2014
IICSE University, Wilmington, DE 19899 U.S.A. is fully registered and accredited in the United States of America. Please note that IICSE University, Wilmington, DE 19899, U.S.A is different from IICSE University, Elkart, Indiana, U.S.A.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Tried IICSE University For Free Degree Programs? by orlaryhincah(m): 8:38am On Dec 23, 2014
femix4u:
IICSE University, Wilmington, DE 19899 U.S.A. is fully registered and accredited in the United States of America. Please note that IICSE University, Wilmington, DE 19899, U.S.A is different from IICSE University, Elkart, Indiana, U.S.A.
So Bro u mean that school is for real?
Re: Anyone Tried IICSE University For Free Degree Programs? by trueben: 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
orlaryhincah:
Hello everyone, i was doing some search online for and online masters degree program and i came across IICSE University i want to know if anyone has tried the university before and if they are for real before i take my next step, though its a free tuition but not 100% free cause you pay for processing, exams fee and graduation fee also, i just want someone to please testify if they are for real thanks i await your reply...
And Mods i would be glad if this makes FP cause you might be helping others out there.

IICSE University is a scam, i repeat IICSE is a scam!! their offers seem to be too good to be true as they offer courses that no other university anywhere in the world offers online at prices that will only wow you but please no one should fall for them as they are out to take advantage of people who are hungry for education and dupe them of their hard earned money, IICSE University is an idea that was generated here in Nigeria, here is their first and real scam website that didn't sell as they wanted http://iicseonline.com/ before they switched to http://www.iicseuniversity.org/ but it is all dubious, so my brother do not fall for it.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Tried IICSE University For Free Degree Programs? by orlaryhincah(m): 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
trueben:

IICSE University is a scam, i repeat IICSE is a scam!! their offers seem to be too good to be true as they offer courses that no other university anywhere in the world offers online at prices that will only wow you but please no one should fall for them as they are out to take advantage of people who are hungry for education and dupe them of their hard earned money, IICSE University is an idea that was generated here in Nigeria, here is their first and real scam website that didn't sell as they wanted http://iicseonline.com/ before they switched to http://www.iicseuniversity.org/ but it is all dubious, so my brother do not fall for it.

Thanks
Re: Anyone Tried IICSE University For Free Degree Programs? by Nobody: 4:04am On Jan 24, 2015
IICSE University, Wilmington, DE 19899, U.S.A. is 100% REAL. I work with IICSE University, Wilmington, DE 19899, U.S.A. A large number of students are currently studying with the University. Visit www.linkedin.com to have a talk with any of their graduated students. The University is fully and legally recognized by the State Government of Delaware, U.S.A. The University is based in Wilmington, Delaware, U.S.A. and has an agent in Nigeria. If you have any issue with the University, then you should be bold to tell the public about your experience with the University. Instead of rating a University based on low-tuition-fees. To search for IICSE University entity proof of registration with the State Government of Delaware, simply click on the link below, and then search for IICSE University: https://delecorp.delaware.gov/tin/GINameSearch.jsp

NOTE: The Government Web Site link above is available for search within Government working hours only (i.e. Search the web between hours of 800hrs and 1600hrs), whenever the Government systems database are available. IICSE University, Wilmington DE 19899, U.S.A. is REAL.

There are a number of distance learning universities with high-tuition-fees worth millions of dollars, and they have nothing special to offer. It is foolishness that make one rate a school base on tuition-fees, look out for their products pls. "...No education for anyone without millions of dollars? mmh, lol." IICSE University, Wilmington, DE 19899, U.S.A. is a great school. The University is 100% REAL.
Re: Anyone Tried IICSE University For Free Degree Programs? by Nobody: 4:06am On Jan 24, 2015
orlaryhincah:

IICSE University, Wilmington, DE 19899, U.S.A. is 100% REAL. I work with IICSE University, Wilmington, DE 19899, U.S.A. A large number of students are currently studying with the University. Visit www.linkedin.com to have a talk with any of their graduated students. The University is fully and legally recognized by the State Government of Delaware, U.S.A. The University is based in Wilmington, Delaware, U.S.A. and has an agent in Nigeria. If you have any issue with the University, then you should be bold to tell the public about your experience with the University. Instead of rating a University based on low-tuition-fees. To search for IICSE University entity proof of registration with the State Government of Delaware, simply click on the link below, and then search for IICSE University: https://delecorp.delaware.gov/tin/GINameSearch.jsp

NOTE: The Government Web Site link above is available for search within Government working hours only (i.e. Search the web between hours of 800hrs and 1600hrs), whenever the Government systems database are available. IICSE University, Wilmington DE 19899, U.S.A. is REAL.

There are a number of distance learning universities with high-tuition-fees worth millions of dollars, and they have nothing special to offer. It is foolishness that make one rate a school base on tuition-fees, look out for their products pls. "...No education for anyone without millions of dollars? mmh, lol." IICSE University, Wilmington, DE 19899, U.S.A. is a great school. The University is 100% REAL.
Re: Anyone Tried IICSE University For Free Degree Programs? by trueben: 3:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Anyone Tried IICSE University For Free Degree Programs? by Nobody: 4:51am On Jan 27, 2015
I am one of the student representatives of the IICSE University, Wilmington DE 19899, U.S.A. We appreciate everyone's opinions and views. IICSE University welcomes criticisms. Criticism is our strength. I believe the discrimination and the bad talks are probably being sponsored by some owners of 'thousands of dollar' universities, in quote. Please be aware that some owners of "multimillion dollar" schools might not happy with the existence of a tuition-free university, thinking their businesses would go down. But not so.

Today, IICSE University is being ranked one of the best online distance learning universities worldwide. Please visit www.linkedin.com to have a talk with any of our students. IICSE University is fully and legally recognized by the State Government of Delaware, U.S.A. The University is based in Wilmington, Delaware, U.S.A. If anyone has any issue with the University, then he or she should be bold to tell the public about it. Instead of rating a University based on low-tuition-fees.

Please let us all support the move for an accredited free-education for the less-privileged in our society. Success in your academic pursuit.
Re: Anyone Tried IICSE University For Free Degree Programs? by Epignosis19: 6:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
Found this post too but I have conducted as much search as I can but I discovered they are truly registered but I am still not sure if that amounts to accreditation. Pls for people who have facts, give to us so we won't make wrong decisions and fall into wrong hands or miss opportunities
Re: Anyone Tried IICSE University For Free Degree Programs? by MrTalkTalk: 5:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
Dear lamlard, do u need to make a phool of urself by typing ur number. do we av to call u to verify if a university is accredited or not. i appreciate ur response but that doesnt translate to u typing ur numba hia as we dont wiah to have contact with you since you are not the one accrediting schools.
lamlard:
As for IICSE, this site says they are not
accredited: http://www.foreigncredits.com/
Resources/Unaccredited-Universities/
copy paste to ur browser
though they have legal authority to acquire std u can reach me on 08061338741 whatsapp only

1 Like

Re: Anyone Tried IICSE University For Free Degree Programs? by youthconnect: 7:49am On Jun 18, 2015
Hi.
I am also trying to get admission for Msc in Leadership, but am concerned about how real this school is
Re: Anyone Tried IICSE University For Free Degree Programs? by calaohuru(m): 5:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
the school is 4 real but is not accredited
Re: Anyone Tried IICSE University For Free Degree Programs? by youthconnect: 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
calaohuru:

Oh ok. Thanks a lot
Re: Anyone Tried IICSE University For Free Degree Programs? by BOUBAFASO: 10:46am On Oct 21, 2015
I am interested in both Operations management and accounting-finance programs of IISCE. But i am very sad reading posts in here. Is IICSE is for real, so it's a good initiative. But, i need more proofs to get enrolled. Their brochures are well presented and courses outlines are very clean. What goes wrong for me is when they say they deliver certificate. Why deliver certificate of an MBA They also say examinations fees are up 50 USD per exam. That means you have to pay 50x25 if you have to complete 04 semesters of 25 courses. Is this university well oriented? Where can i meet IICSE graduates?
Re: Anyone Tried IICSE University For Free Degree Programs? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
calaohuru:

IICSE University is 100% real and accredited. Click the link here to read comments from their graduates: https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=5498223436264022811&postID=1954322227547914426
Re: Anyone Tried IICSE University For Free Degree Programs? by Dething: 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
Guys, what is the conclusion here?

has anyone concrete evidence?
Re: Anyone Tried IICSE University For Free Degree Programs? by ChelseaNicoleWa: 3:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
femix4u:

OK, since you work for IICSE maybe you can answer my questions and put my mind at ease that IICSE University is the real deal. I tried calling and the phone literally never rings, it only goes to a sound I can only call the busy tone before the beautiful invention of call waiting. I sent a few emails asking for answers and received no response. I'm afraid to be put up for disappointment because when I saw your school, I thought that this was the place for me. I don't want to put any money into an application fee until I know this school is real. I've been dreaming to go back to law school. I can't afford to go back because I have loans in collections and can't take out another one. Your school gave me hope that there was a chance for me and I'm starting to slowly lose that hope.
Re: Anyone Tried IICSE University For Free Degree Programs? by ahmanblog: 9:32am On Dec 25, 2017
IICSE University is real and accredited. I am a graduate of PGD from that school. The only issue was the financial aspect. You will pay 50 USD for each exam/course taken. e.g if you have may be 10 courses for two semesters of a programme, you will be paying 50 usd per each course exam 50usd x 10 courses = 500 usd to complete and finally you pay 200 USD for your (statement of result, Certificate and letter of recommendation) to be send to you via air mail (Fedex, UPS etc).

So if you can afford the cost base on your programme, go for it because its legit 100%.

thanks.
Re: Anyone Tried IICSE University For Free Degree Programs? by olmoRoc: 3:23pm On May 28, 2018
Re: Anyone Tried IICSE University For Free Degree Programs? by taamd: 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
olmoRoc:
https://www.degreeinfo.com/index.php?threads/new-one-iicse-university.49458/
https://talk.collegeconfidential.com/online-degrees/1594145-iicse-university-a-scam.html

IICSE is fully accredited university as a private institute.. people just cant seem to be able to digest if anything can be free..

The Accreditation Committee,
INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR QUALITY
ASSURANCE IN HIGHER EDUCATION (QAHE)
1406 N. Dupont Hwy. Suite # HK0033
New Castle DE 19720, U.S.A.
Telefax: 844-225-8365
qahe.org

the above committee is affiliated with university of California..
Re: Anyone Tried IICSE University For Free Degree Programs? by headstart: 10:20pm On Nov 07, 2019

Can you mentioned one or two universities where IICSE university certificate can be accepted for further education in Nigeria,U.S.or Canada!
Re: Anyone Tried IICSE University For Free Degree Programs? by haileyhazeel: 8:09am On Jun 25, 2021
Understudies need article author on the web, yet don't have a clue Where would i be able to pay somebody to compose my exposition and ensure I get the best task paper? Allassignmenthelp is by and large the thing understudies have been searching for.
assignment help
Re: Anyone Tried IICSE University For Free Degree Programs? by haileyhazeel: 11:52am On Aug 12, 2021
Wow it is a very interesting article provides you have made some nice articles provide thanks for making this valuable stuff post keep doing great job dear
quran sharif pdf
Re: Anyone Tried IICSE University For Free Degree Programs? by schoolinfo2021: 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
So I am actually trying out this University in hopes of providing legitimate understanding of how the school operates and to also receive additional education in the field I already am in. Plus in hopes this Ph.D does help me in my career some how, if not it would be very cool to say I was the first Doctor in family. None the less I will keep everyone updated with my progress as well as providing insight to this process and the university in hopes of comparing this university to University of the People.

just side note, I like UoP format, and would love to see UoP to start offering Ph.D's

signing off.

Verax II
Re: Anyone Tried IICSE University For Free Degree Programs? by wandex08: 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2021
Please what is your experience with the university?
schoolinfo2021:
So I am actually trying out this University in hopes of providing legitimate understanding of how the school operates and to also receive additional education in the field I already am in. Plus in hopes this Ph.D does help me in my career some how, if not it would be very cool to say I was the first Doctor in family. None the less I will keep everyone updated with my progress as well as providing insight to this process and the university in hopes of comparing this university to University of the People.

just side note, I like UoP format, and would love to see UoP to start offering Ph.D's

signing off.

Verax II
Re: Anyone Tried IICSE University For Free Degree Programs? by lovylovy: 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2022
Have anyone tried this university yet?
Re: Anyone Tried IICSE University For Free Degree Programs? by sherylbaky(f): 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2022
lovylovy:
Have anyone tried this university yet?
I made a lot of research about the Uni some times back and discovered it's pure scam

(1) (2) (Reply)

ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix / Afe Babalola University, Ado-ekiti Teaching Hospital (ABUADTH) In Pictures / When JAMB Adds 40 Marks To Your Initial Score(hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.