Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,445 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

My Team Mates Are Scared Of Me Because Of Ebola: Enyeame - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Team Mates Are Scared Of Me Because Of Ebola: Enyeame (563 Views)

Vincent Enyeama And Team Mates Relax In Jacuzzi [photo] / Pictures Of Angel Di Maria In Training With His New Team Mates / Didier Drogba Gives £800,000 Worth Of Diamond RingsTo Former Chelsea Team Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Team Mates Are Scared Of Me Because Of Ebola: Enyeame by DeYizY(m): 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2014
http://www.futball.cf/2014/11/my-team-mates-are-scared-of-me-because.html
The super eagle's legendary goalie,has revealed that his team mates at his club ,Lille,run from him when he returns from international duties because the dread of Ebola.
He said,"My club monitors me for three weeks any time I return from Nigeria because of Ebola and nobody wants to sit around you or shake you then." He also commended the Nigerian government on their efforts to contain the disease, "But I must now commend the Nigerian government for the massive effort they put up to eradicate it from the country and get an approval from the WHO (World Health Organisation)."
Speaking on the topic of postponing the CAF Nations Cup because of the Ebola breakout, Enyeama said,"If I were CAF, I will suspend the tournament because it is difficult to contain. But if we qualify, I will play in the tournament."
Re: My Team Mates Are Scared Of Me Because Of Ebola: Enyeame by binie: 8:05pm On Nov 16, 2014
Please Nigerians, lets all go out and Vote Vincent Enyeama right now for the BBC African Footballer of the year... with just 2 clicks. He deserves it. http://bbc.co.uk/sport/football/african/afoty-vote/2014-nojs
Re: My Team Mates Are Scared Of Me Because Of Ebola: Enyeame by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
It's well

(1) (Reply)

What Are The NFF Members Doing Up There? / FREE And RELIABLE Daily Football Predictions. / AYC: Man City Stop Iheanacho, Nwakali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.