Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,326 members, 7,954,317 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:35 PM

His Big Problem As God Is Calling Him, He Need Advice - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / His Big Problem As God Is Calling Him, He Need Advice (609 Views)

If Jesus Is God, How Can He, As God, Die? / Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet / Is Jesus Christ Same As God Almighty?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

His Big Problem As God Is Calling Him, He Need Advice by Onintegra: 9:59pm On Nov 16, 2014
I noticed four spiritual gifts After my yearly Mountains this year, . Am in great trouble o.. God is making me an M.O.G. The four spiritual gifts are so Heavy. Imagine Just Deliverance gift alone manifesting that Demons Start shouting as I pass by. but am too afriad of dat M.o.G Work because I cant with stand public criticism like dat of TB Joshua, morover,
I am not expirience, No Full Knowledge of God,
I am a nobody, I Wish this Cup can be diverted. I am totaly depress, helpless and want to run away like Jonah. Though, I hv suppress the gifts by force since yesterday... And I hv stop Praying For power.
Although, Since 7yrs ago, I started praying God for power to fight our family foundational battles not knwing that I was pre annointed frm the womb. See me see wahala! And I don't even knw where to go for Councelling.I noticed four spiritual gifts After my yearly Mountains this year, . Am in great trouble o.. God is making me an M.O.G. The four spiritual gifts are so Heavy. Imagine Just Deliverance gift alone manifesting that Demons Start shouting as I pass by. but am too afriad of dat M.o.G Work because I cant with stand public criticism like dat of TB Joshua, morover,
I am a nobody, I Wish this Cup can be diverted. I am totaly depress, helpless and want to run away like Jonah. Though, I hv suppress the gifts by force since yesterday... And I hv stop Praying For power.
Although, Since 7yrs ago, I started praying God for power to fight our family foundational battles not knwing that I was pre annointed frm the womb. See me see wahala! And I don't even knw where to go for Councelling.
I noticed four spiritual gifts After my yearly Mountains this year, . Am in great trouble o.. God is making me an M.O.G. The four spiritual gifts are so Heavy. Imagine Just Deliverance gift alone manifesting that Demons Start shouting as I pass by. but am too afriad of dat M.o.G Work because I cant with stand public criticism like dat of TB Joshua, morover,
Although, Since 7yrs ago, I started praying God for power to fight our family foundational battles not knwing that I was pre annointed frm the womb. See me see wahala! And I don't even knw where to go for Councelling.
Re: His Big Problem As God Is Calling Him, He Need Advice by dorox(m): 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2014
Don't take this in a bad way, you need to see a psychiatric doctor as soon as possible.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Lord's Supper / You Have Authority / Three Obvious Distractions That Keep Us From Spending Time With God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.