Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,112 members, 7,957,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:07 AM

Oritsejafor Lacks Leadership Qualities–primate Ayodele - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oritsejafor Lacks Leadership Qualities–primate Ayodele (450 Views)

Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up / Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 / Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oritsejafor Lacks Leadership Qualities–primate Ayodele by MAYOWAAK: 11:39pm On Nov 16, 2014
If you are appointed to head CAN, how will you tackle materialistic tendencies among men of God?

I reject that appointment in the name of Jesus.

How can it be checked?

As a man of God, we should think about how our members will get to the next level of their lives. We should think of how people who don’t have a house will get a roof over their heads; how the unemployed can earn a living. We ought to organise skill acquisition programmes and get more people empowered. That is how church leaders should think. But we have a situation where the leaders take from their followers to enrich themselves.

It does appear that there is trouble in churches?

Now, I need to talk about the recent issue affecting the President of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Ayo Oritsejafor. Ayo lacks the spiritual endowment required to lead CAN. I am worried because I am a Christian ambassador, an anointed prophet of God and I know what it takes to lead people. My advice is that the old people in the affairs of CAN should retire. We need people with ideas and spiritually endowment. Ayo is not endowed and he should face his career as a pastor. He is too busy for the CAN leadership and cannot lead Christendom. He is an entrepreneur and many things are wrong with the leadership of CAN. Christians should pray that God will send in somebody who will put things right and move CAN forward.

How do you rate Pastor Enoch Adeboye’d recent defence of the CAN President?

Pastor Adeboye can defend Ayo Oritsejafor; that is his own business. In Nigeria, we need to make spiritual enquiries about who climbs into leadership positions. I only talk about issues as spiritually directed by the Almighty God. God may have directed Pastor Adeboye to vouch for the CAN President, but God has not directed me. Christian leaders in this country have turned to political instruments.

http://newtelegraphonline.com/oritsejafor-lacks-capacity-to-lead-can-primate-ayodele/

(1) (Reply)

(photo)Jont Christian Mega Praise Fiesta 2014 / Workshop For Wonders / Getting More From Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.