Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Man Sues Wife Over Ugly Children And Wins...wife To Pay $120000 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Sues Wife Over Ugly Children And Wins...wife To Pay $120000 (704 Views)

Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children / Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary / Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sues Wife Over Ugly Children And Wins...wife To Pay $120000 by bigemmmybig(m): 6:48am On Nov 17, 2014
A Chinese man divorced and then sued his
ex-wife for giving birth to what he called an
extremely ugly baby girl, the Irish Times
reported.

Initially, Jian Feng accused his wife of
infidelity, so sure that he could never father
an unattractive child.

When a DNA test proved that the baby was his,
Feng's wife came clean on a little secret —
before they met, she had undergone about
$100,000 worth of cosmetic surgery in South
Korea.

Feng sued his ex-wife on the grounds of false
pretenses, for not telling him about the plastic
surgery and duping him into thinking she was
beautiful, The Huffington Post reported.
The kicker? He won. A judge agreed with
Feng's argument and ordered his ex-wife to
fork over $120,000.

"I married my wife out of love, but as soon as
we had our first daughter, we began having
marital issues," he told the Irish Times. "Our
daughter was incredibly ugly, to the point
where it horrified me."
Re: Man Sues Wife Over Ugly Children And Wins...wife To Pay $120000 by GboyegaD(m): 6:51am On Nov 17, 2014
This is hilarious. The judge or jury is unserious.
Re: Man Sues Wife Over Ugly Children And Wins...wife To Pay $120000 by Lordabas: 7:29am On Nov 17, 2014

A child is a gift from God and everything he creates is beautiful in its own way.
Such men shouldn't reproduce
Re: Man Sues Wife Over Ugly Children And Wins...wife To Pay $120000 by pamcode(m): 7:38am On Nov 17, 2014
o boy eh some judiciary system funny o.But the man for just relax and pay for plastic surgery for the baby nau
Re: Man Sues Wife Over Ugly Children And Wins...wife To Pay $120000 by frodobee: 7:50am On Nov 17, 2014
The woman come born original chinko. Lol. Chai, the man look am wella deny the pikin "dis one no be chinko product, otherwise tell me how e come wowo pass me?"
Re: Man Sues Wife Over Ugly Children And Wins...wife To Pay $120000 by meelorlah(f): 8:48am On Nov 17, 2014
The level of ugliness is unbelievable but d baby is still his so he better stop being horrified.
Re: Man Sues Wife Over Ugly Children And Wins...wife To Pay $120000 by MadCow1: 8:49am On Nov 17, 2014
Wow!!!

Some people for Nairaland Papa's for don Hammer.. grin

(1) (Reply)

Twisted Affair / Do Parents Still Do This? / Did You Do This While Growing Up (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.