Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Check Out Solange Knowless And Her Hubby As They Arrive Wedding With Bicycle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Solange Knowless And Her Hubby As They Arrive Wedding With Bicycle (1967 Views)

First Photos Of P-square After Their BreakUp Saga, As They Arrive Amsterdam / Bovi’s Wife's Joint Birthday Cake For Her Hubby And Daughter (photo) / Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Solange Knowless And Her Hubby As They Arrive Wedding With Bicycle by Abduletudaye(m): 7:50am On Nov 17, 2014
new things keep happening everywhere ooo..just say this on LIB and i thought i should share...

Source: LIB

Re: Check Out Solange Knowless And Her Hubby As They Arrive Wedding With Bicycle by Godmother(f): 7:54am On Nov 17, 2014
Nice couple, cute guy kiss , although the idea is not so unique in this part of the world.
Her dress though, what I don't get is how the neckline of the dress suddenly jumped to her neck in the last pix undecided .
Or did she carry some extra fabric on her.

5 Likes

Re: Check Out Solange Knowless And Her Hubby As They Arrive Wedding With Bicycle by 100Cents: 8:11am On Nov 17, 2014
Are they on excursion ?

Or shooting a music video ?

Why are the walls peeled ?

Someone help me..

1 Like

Re: Check Out Solange Knowless And Her Hubby As They Arrive Wedding With Bicycle by Janedoe26(f): 8:24am On Nov 17, 2014
I
Re: Check Out Solange Knowless And Her Hubby As They Arrive Wedding With Bicycle by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 17, 2014
Solange has always been weird in style and opinion.
Re: Check Out Solange Knowless And Her Hubby As They Arrive Wedding With Bicycle by Jeezbaby(f): 8:51am On Nov 17, 2014
Godmother:
Nice couple, cute guy kiss , although the idea is not so unique in this part of the world.
Her dress though, what I don't get is how the neckline of the dress suddenly jumped to her neck in the last pix undecided .
Or did she carry some extra fabric on her.
I think d first one is jumpsuit, while d second one is gown. Pls remove ur spectacle.
Re: Check Out Solange Knowless And Her Hubby As They Arrive Wedding With Bicycle by Profcamsey(m): 8:57am On Nov 17, 2014
I was born this way-TO BOOK SPACE.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Solange Knowless And Her Hubby As They Arrive Wedding With Bicycle by NickiRoman: 9:07am On Nov 17, 2014
Beautiful and Unique.I Love it

1 Like

Re: Check Out Solange Knowless And Her Hubby As They Arrive Wedding With Bicycle by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 17, 2014
Ok, I've seen it...
Re: Check Out Solange Knowless And Her Hubby As They Arrive Wedding With Bicycle by seyema(m): 10:43am On Nov 17, 2014
Madness everywhere
Re: Check Out Solange Knowless And Her Hubby As They Arrive Wedding With Bicycle by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 17, 2014
seyema:
Madness everywhere
I'm telling you! ...all in the quest to 'stand-out'
Re: Check Out Solange Knowless And Her Hubby As They Arrive Wedding With Bicycle by axortedbabe(f): 10:47am On Nov 17, 2014
Me no likey..
Re: Check Out Solange Knowless And Her Hubby As They Arrive Wedding With Bicycle by ifyalways(f): 10:49am On Nov 17, 2014
No "Wow" effect. . .
Re: Check Out Solange Knowless And Her Hubby As They Arrive Wedding With Bicycle by MisterLongman(m): 11:25am On Nov 17, 2014
Americans and over-doing things shaa undecided.......
By the way, the groom looks like bin-laden's descendant with that forest on his chin
Re: Check Out Solange Knowless And Her Hubby As They Arrive Wedding With Bicycle by macklef(m): 12:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
Looks funky. Maybe im tired of our 9ja husband n wife coming down from limousine to their wedding

And trecking from mile2 to Alaba to work the next monday.

I like the concept, a lil romantic tuush to it, and its cool.

Imagin guests waiting at wedding reception, expecting the couple, they see series of fine cars approaching,
That must be the coupes they assume, ony for a few minutes more couples start riding from afar along with their
Bridal train n grooms men on bicycle. Heheh. Freaky!!!

1 Like

Re: Check Out Solange Knowless And Her Hubby As They Arrive Wedding With Bicycle by macklef(m): 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
NickiRoman:
Beautiful and Unique.I Love it
Ur head is there!! cheesy
Re: Check Out Solange Knowless And Her Hubby As They Arrive Wedding With Bicycle by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
Na wetin I dey think sef angry see em bearbear undecided
MisterLongman:
Americans and over-doing things shaa undecided.......
By the way, the groom looks like bin-laden's descendant with that forest on his chin

1 Like

Re: Check Out Solange Knowless And Her Hubby As They Arrive Wedding With Bicycle by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
The guy biabia dey fear clipper?

Anyway,happy married life to them!

(1) (Reply)

"BBA" Celebrities Floods Tayo Faniran’s Welcome Party / Photos: Actress Naturi Naughton Flashes Her Undies In Lovely White Dress / Chukwuemeka Ojukwu’s Shocking Secrets Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.