Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,537 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

I Came, I Saw And I Conquered" -queen Irene Onwuka, Miss Ambassador For Peace 13 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Came, I Saw And I Conquered" -queen Irene Onwuka, Miss Ambassador For Peace 13 (1606 Views)

Queen Irene Onwuka's Birthday Party In Abuja / Adeniji Temitope, Ex Miss Ambassador For Peace, Celebrates Birthday (Photos) / PHOTOS: Queen Irene Onwuka, Miss Ambassador For Peace Storm SA For Peace Tour! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Came, I Saw And I Conquered" -queen Irene Onwuka, Miss Ambassador For Peace 13 by GLeesMODEL(m): 7:56am On Nov 17, 2014
Queen Irene Onwuka disclosed in an indepth interview with Alexreports correspondent on her reign, the projects she executed, her honour by United Nation, her Award and other sundry issues you will not like to miss.

Excerpt :

Do You Think You Can Justify Your Reign As A Beauty Queen?
Ofcourse, Yes. I came, I saw and I Conquered, at first it was like a Dream until an Angel woke me up and told me is a Reality that I have to go out to the World and influence,touch,impact and Support the less privileged ones and I said I hope the task will be an easy one then I took It upon myself to do so.

How Can You Rate Your One Year Of Service As MAFP 2013?
This one year has been tremendous, challenging, tough, stressful but at the end worthwhile, because my being a beauty Queen made me realize am a Mother to the Motherless, a Wife to the widowers, and a friend to the needy. It brought me close to Humanity which made me put up a lot of projects to contribute in the society.

During Reign, What impact or projects will humanity or Posterity Remember you For?
Well, i believe time will not permit me to mention all. I renovated the children Schools and emirs palace in Karamajiji. Airport Road Abuja. I visited the bomb blasts Victims at Maitama hospital Abuja, Kano and Donated my own blood in Abuja, did a peace education Campaign in the North,South,East Schools where I distributed a lot of instructional materials to children and also educated them on the need to embrace peace and avoid violences,visited orphanages homes in Nigeria and diaspora, visited HIV, leprosy and wounded victims showed them love and Support and also donated wheelchairs and sowing machine for women.

What Made Your Handover A Special And A Honourable One?
My handing over after a very peaceful reign as MAFP#2013/ 14 earned me yet another overflowing honour as I was crowned United Nation Peace Ambassador, now United Nation has appointed and awarded me Ambassador for peace. I intend Continuing the humanitarian Work which I have started and also extend it To the societal less privileged even in the global world like The Countries that are having conflict and crisis whereby I will donate relief materials And educate them on the need to embrace PEACE as a Veritable option for human survival and I will also collaborate with other allied agencies that advocate for peace and unity in the world.

Her majesty, Queen Irene Onwuka passionate elaboration of her service in her own words indeed sends the message home. It is on record that the Abia state born Queen had an eventful, productive and impactful reign that tells it's own story.

Inspite of her skeletal schedule Queen Irene Onwuka was still disposed to serve her fatherland. She in truth, gave in so much for the service of the nation and humanity during her service year where she reached out to several market women in need for small scale businesses and the orphanage homes.

While in camp, her fellow Corp members felt the impact of a beauty queen with the heart of Gold in their midst as she held peace seminars in camp and other LG areas. The highpoint was her passing out on the 16th of October, 2014 as a full fledged graduate having achieved what her mates could not fathom within the space of one year.

The arresting goddess of beauty whose piercing eyes alone is enough to heal the broken hearted or an Ebola victim (laughs), further boasted her platform of humanitarian service by setting up "Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation" which is specially conceptualised to advocate for peace and extend humanitarian service to humanity.

As a non-profit organisation, Queen Irene as the Project Director will identify will other peace organisations and outfits with similar vision to mitigate any unfriendly atmosphere that hinders peace so as to bring back honours Nigeria had enjoyed in the past and place the nation at the forefront as the crusaders of Peace. The QIOP will be officially launched February 2015.

Queen Irene Onwuka added another feather to her already feathered cap when she was honoured as United Nation Ambassador For Peace at the grand finale of 2013 edition, precisely at her handover event. It was a rare honour to a Nigerian by a International organisation like UN let alone to a Beauty Queen. This is not only a boast to her personality or profile but to Peace Ambassador Agency and an edge for her foundation.

Hmmm, even when we thought the honours have stopped coming, she was awarded at the recent Nigeria Goodwill Ambassador award ceremony as the BEAUTY QUEEN OF THE YEAR. Well, that might not come as a surprise to many because of her antecedents and services during her reign.

Your Majesty, you stated in your interview above that " I came, I saw and I conquered" indeed, the passage in this line of speech encompasses the beautiful write-up. Though, all these would not have been possible without key persons that played major roles as well as the platform that brought her to limelight.

Amb. Kingsley Amafibe, CEO of Peace Ambassador Agency is the formidable hand that was instrumental to this overwhelming success, the wife Mimi Amafibe, other Beauty Queens, the Miss Ambassador for Peace team and most importantly the media.

Re: I Came, I Saw And I Conquered" -queen Irene Onwuka, Miss Ambassador For Peace 13 by GLeesMODEL(m): 8:00am On Nov 17, 2014
nice one your majesty....more pictures

Re: I Came, I Saw And I Conquered" -queen Irene Onwuka, Miss Ambassador For Peace 13 by Profcamsey(m): 8:59am On Nov 17, 2014
I dont underate any topic again. It myt make FP. I was born this way- TO BOOK SPACE.
Re: I Came, I Saw And I Conquered" -queen Irene Onwuka, Miss Ambassador For Peace 13 by 100Cents: 9:08am On Nov 17, 2014
Who is this ?

Queen of which kingdom ?

Smh..
Re: I Came, I Saw And I Conquered" -queen Irene Onwuka, Miss Ambassador For Peace 13 by 100Cents: 9:09am On Nov 17, 2014
Anyway, fine IBO girl..
Re: I Came, I Saw And I Conquered" -queen Irene Onwuka, Miss Ambassador For Peace 13 by Airforce1(m): 9:13am On Nov 17, 2014
light skinned and beautiful
Re: I Came, I Saw And I Conquered" -queen Irene Onwuka, Miss Ambassador For Peace 13 by mifavour(f): 10:08am On Nov 18, 2014
Irene Sweerie. God is with you. your light shall never be put off

(1) (Reply)

I Got Two Girlfriends Pregnant But I Am Marrying Another Woman – Oritsefemi / Photos From Grammy Award Night.. Sexy Or Trashy.. / Photos: Checkout Amber Rose's Hot Outfit To Trinadad And Tobago Carnival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.