Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Cleric Kills Woman And Dumps Her Body At Marine Bridge - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cleric Kills Woman And Dumps Her Body At Marine Bridge (516 Views)

Man's Car Falls From Bridge, Survives Fatal Accident After (Photos) / Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son / Conquering Marine Spirits. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cleric Kills Woman And Dumps Her Body At Marine Bridge by mukailasule(m): 8:32am On Nov 17, 2014
[img]http://ireporterstv.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Cleric-Kills-Woman-And-Dumps-Her-Body-At-Marine-Bridge.jpg[/img]
A cleric, Mr. Isiaka Akanbi, s held for allegedly killing a woman, Raliatu Kareem and stealing her things. She had visited him before she went missing because he had dumped her body in the Lagoon where no one would ever find her.

He confesses,
“On the evening of October 26, it is true that she visited me. We have been very good friends too. On that day, she just collapsed and became unconscious. I quickly rushed her to a nearby hospital, but I was shocked when the nurses told me she had died.
read more http://mukailife..com/2014/11/cleric-kills-woman-and-dumps-her-body.html
Re: Cleric Kills Woman And Dumps Her Body At Marine Bridge by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 17, 2014
When will women learn to stop patronising 'clerics'.

(1) (Reply)

The Law Of Environment In Growth! / Why Not / China City Bans Christmas In Schools, Warns Over ‘western’ Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.