Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,490 members, 7,840,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Can The Bank Aid In Tracking Theft Transactions Using Account Details? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can The Bank Aid In Tracking Theft Transactions Using Account Details? (332 Views)

The Power And Importance Of Gazette In Land Transactions / The Importance Of A Lawyer In Real Estate Transactions To Prevent Fraud / Do All Your Land Transactions With Peace Of Mind. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can The Bank Aid In Tracking Theft Transactions Using Account Details? by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 17, 2014
Hi pals, I've been poundering ernestly whether the banks can aid a dupe to fish the bad eggs amongst us. Though I didn't fall a victim, but started brainstorming over nailing persons perpetrating the act.
Yesterday as I was checking out goods from the renowned olx, came across a product which I like due to the qualities. Immediately resolved to have discussions with the seller over the phone. Haggled over the price, later reached compromise. Again, argument set in, why? Cos I insisted to pay cash on delivery but he objected and enjoin me to make a part payment of #55,000 before delivery. So weird! Someone I dont know and never met before, even went further to ask if am skeptical of him disappointing, professed to be a custom officer. Wow, imagine that! Later, I chated with him on watsapp, is this not a solid and better evidence for our network providers in collaboration with the watsapp monitoring team to bring him to book? To cut the whole story short, supposing I requested for his bank details to make payments, can the banking industry get these criminals down? Its high time we toughened and harnessed our digital security.

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needed! Accomodation In Ibadan Along Iwo road / Aplot Of Land 4sale!@yetunde Brown Estate Gbagada Lagos =22m Asking, Wit R/C / Plot Of Land For Sales At Ifo..iyana Coker,opposite Winner Satellite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.