Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

How To Create A Website? (FOR FREE) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create A Website? (FOR FREE) (423 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Website? (FOR FREE) by bakprado(m): 10:54am On Nov 17, 2014
I see a lot of posts like on this topic bouh the stuffs are like html( which I doun know). Bouh I will be very happy and grateful. #Jahbless!
Re: How To Create A Website? (FOR FREE) by Kajool: 8:12pm On Nov 19, 2014
Dont prefer free stuff if often lacks quality .Creating a website is easy and you can create your own website at http://www.tucktail.com/hosting/website-builder2.aspx?ci=84176&prog_id=447401&pl_id=447401 You can create your own, personal and business website without having coding skills. They have plenty of beautiful and stylish web design templates so you can customize your sites according to your requirements..
Re: How To Create A Website? (FOR FREE) by kudus94: 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
you see, when you don't know something, you think it's hard to do. creating a professional website is as easy as ABC. you don't need to bother yourself with writing any program. you just need to have some tools(kits and softwares) to do it for you. I wish i could talk more on this. if you're interested in learning this technique, send a msg to ma mailbox : yemiteaday@yahoo.com and i will put you through

(1) (Reply)

Free Ad Posting Site / A Must Read: 6 Tips For Creating A Thriving Blog / End Of The Year P Romo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.