Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,292 members, 7,957,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:02 PM

Pay Import Duties Yourself - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pay Import Duties Yourself (922 Views)

Sold!! Clean Golf 3 #380,000 with custom duties / I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties / Request For The Nigeria Customs Import Duties Online Check (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pay Import Duties Yourself by dee45: 11:18am On Nov 17, 2014
Dear Importers, your fulfilment and safety are Important me. Don't allow DEMMURAGE or ABANDON your cargo again at the sea port. Here are the things that importer should note carefully, otherwise you may be a victim of cargo abandonment. Do you want to be a victim? I know your answer is capital letter NO.

Note these points carefully, as this will protect you save your time and money. .

1. Importer must made up his mind to start a importation business. He has to follow it through and know what it takes. Before you start any importation, you must open your form 'M' and inquire very well about the business you want to start, so that you don't get stuck on the way.

2. Ensure that the money to clear your cargo is already at hand before arrival of vessel .

3. Get a reliable Custom clearing Agent. You can get one either through a refer by friends and Family who had once used the agent service. Or you may contact me.

4.Open up to agent, declare what you have in your consignment and never put your clearing agent in darkness . Most times, apart from those listed on the BL, client tends to have other goods which might known to them. Seriously this might turn to be an issue once custom noticed it. Always open up to your clearing agent, tell him what you have in your consignment, he will be able to defend your consignment carefull. 

5. DEMMURAGE is bad, I prayed you will not be a victim. Its a big fat destroyer to importers.  Once your consignment is confirmed shipped, notify your agent so as 2 get a valuation down. Go and paying your duties down and get your document ready for examination/releasing to avoid pressure when your consignment arrives.

For more information/enquiry about clearing your cargo within 3days at any Lagos sea Port. 

Contact:xim-p maritime services Contact Person: Adeleye Akintoyese Office Address:, National, Tincan - Apapa, Lagos. Tel: 07030692124 Email:adeleyeakintoyese01@gmail.com

Re: Pay Import Duties Yourself by MOBBDEEP: 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
dee45:
Dear Importers, your fulfilment and safety are Important me. Don't allow DEMMURAGE or ABANDON your cargo again at the sea port. Here are the things that importer should note carefully, otherwise you may be a victim of cargo abandonment. Do you want to be a victim? I know your answer is capital letter NO.

Note these points carefully, as this will protect you save your time and money. .

1. Importer must made up his mind to start a importation business. He has to follow it through and know what it takes. Before you start any importation, you must open your form 'M' and inquire very well about the business you want to start, so that you don't get stuck on the way.

2. Ensure that the money to clear your cargo is already at hand before arrival of vessel .

3. Get a reliable Custom clearing Agent. You can get one either through a refer by friends and Family who had once used the agent service. Or you may contact me.

4.Open up to agent, declare what you have in your consignment and never put your clearing agent in darkness . Most times, apart from those listed on the BL, client tends to have other goods which might known to them. Seriously this might turn to be an issue once custom noticed it. Always open up to your clearing agent, tell him what you have in your consignment, he will be able to defend your consignment carefull. 

5. DEMMURAGE is bad, I prayed you will not be a victim. Its a big fat destroyer to importers.  Once your consignment is confirmed shipped, notify your agent so as 2 get a valuation down. Go and paying your duties down and get your document ready for examination/releasing to avoid pressure when your consignment arrives.

For more information/enquiry about clearing your cargo within 3days at any Lagos sea Port. 

Contact:xim-p maritime services Contact Person: Adeleye Akintoyese Office Address:, National, Tincan - Apapa, Lagos. Tel: 07030692124 Email:adeleyeakintoyese01@gmail.com

How much least can you clear a 2004 BMW 320i ?
Re: Pay Import Duties Yourself by MOBBDEEP: 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2014
How least can you clear a 2004 BMW 320i ?
Re: Pay Import Duties Yourself by bravesoul2: 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
misleading topic
Re: Pay Import Duties Yourself by dee45: 7:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
450k will clear it. call me for more info my number is. 07030692124. Thanks.
Re: Pay Import Duties Yourself by honeycool: 8:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
how much would i pay for custom duties of 2005 toyota highlander limited edition pls reply asap
Re: Pay Import Duties Yourself by dee45: 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
Custorms duty 350k. I told u on phone right?
Re: Pay Import Duties Yourself by dee45: 9:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
Feel free to contact me.. and lets meet.

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Used 2003 Toyota Rav4 @1.2m / 2007 Honda Accord Ex At 1.2m Fixed...n Yes, Its Tokunbo / Neat Sharp Golf 3 Auto Gear Best Offer 320k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.