Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Bonanza Offer Of Buy 1KVA INVERTER FOR #19k And Get One Free Power Bank Charger - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Bonanza Offer Of Buy 1KVA INVERTER FOR #19k And Get One Free Power Bank Charger (806 Views)

1kva Inverter For 13k / Xmas Offer Of Buy 1kva Inverter For #19k And Get One Free Power Bank Charger / Xmas Offer Of Buy 1kva Inverter For #19k And Get One Free Power Bank Charger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bonanza Offer Of Buy 1KVA INVERTER FOR #19k And Get One Free Power Bank Charger by Skilz4real: 11:36am On Nov 17, 2014
Take the advantage of this great seasonal Naira slash offer as we are decongesting our store,

With just #19,000 you can now buy one 1KVA Automatic Power inverter with in-built charger and get a free Power Bank charger.

Hurry while stock lasts as we are rounding our end of year transactions for break.

For more information, call 08183795397 or email sales.olariel@gmail.com
Re: Bonanza Offer Of Buy 1KVA INVERTER FOR #19k And Get One Free Power Bank Charger by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 17, 2014
Skilz4real:
Take the advantage of this great seasonal Naira slash offer as we are decongesting our store,
With just #19,000 you can now buy one 1KVA Automatic Power inverter with in-built charger and get a free Power Bank charger.
Hurry while stock lasts as we are rounding our end of year transactions for break.

Pls which state are you
Re: Bonanza Offer Of Buy 1KVA INVERTER FOR #19k And Get One Free Power Bank Charger by olaric(m): 11:49am On Nov 17, 2014
Skilz4real:

Please, may I know what a 1 KVA Inverter can carry around the home? I also want to know how much the final or total installation cost would be. Thanks.
Re: Bonanza Offer Of Buy 1KVA INVERTER FOR #19k And Get One Free Power Bank Charger by Skilz4real: 11:50am On Nov 17, 2014
adeoti01:

Pls which state are you

Within Lagos State.
Re: Bonanza Offer Of Buy 1KVA INVERTER FOR #19k And Get One Free Power Bank Charger by Skilz4real: 11:59am On Nov 17, 2014
olaric:

Please, may I know what a 1 KVA Inverter can carry around the home? I also want to know how much the final or total installation cost would be. Thanks.

Normally, the 1kva inverter can carry TV, fan, lightnings, blender, and others to a load that is not up to 1000 watts at a time but not pressing iron, boiler, refrigerator, freezer or microwave oven.

You will need to let bus know your specific appliances you want to use on it and for how long, then we can propose how many batteries you will need to buy to use the inverter and other materials for installation.

send us a mail to sales.olariel@gmail.com for more information.
Re: Bonanza Offer Of Buy 1KVA INVERTER FOR #19k And Get One Free Power Bank Charger by olaric(m): 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
Skilz4real:

Normally, the 1kva inverter can carry TV, fan, lightnings, blender, and others to a load that is not up to 1000 watts at a time but not pressing iron, boiler, refrigerator, freezer or microwave oven.

You will need to let bus know your specific appliances you want to use on it and for how long, then we can propose how many batteries you will need to buy to use the inverter and other materials for installation.

send us a mail to sales.olariel@gmail.com for more information.

For my TV, DSTV, Startimes, ceiling fan, and 3 bulbs
Re: Bonanza Offer Of Buy 1KVA INVERTER FOR #19k And Get One Free Power Bank Charger by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 07, 2014
I need this inverter too, appliances to be used are 3. TVs, 2 dstv decoders, 2 PS 3 and 2 Ox fans....get back to me please and for how long can I use it??

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Q5 For Sale / Hospital/nurse Calling System / hp Elite Book 8460p Model Intel Core I7 For People In Portharcourt Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.