Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Made In Nigeria Hyundai Grand i10 [PHOTO] - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Made In Nigeria Hyundai Grand i10 [PHOTO] (2960 Views)

Auto Policy: Stallion Motors Unveils Made-in- Nigeria Hyundai Grand / Stallion Group Delivers Made-in-Nigeria Hyundai Vehicles / Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Made In Nigeria Hyundai Grand i10 [PHOTO] by AutosBay(m): 12:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
The Hyundai Grand i10 that is made in Nigeria is a quick-pace car with beautiful features that will make it pass for a real luxury vehicle, particularly for an entry level car.

The Hyundai Grand i10 is obviously built for the Nigerian environment with its very good ground-clearance, sturdy shock absorbers and compact body for easy maneuverability.
These peculiar features came handy during a test-drive of the versatile car recently in Lagos.

The car was taken through the grueling Lagos traffic from the office of Hyundai Nigeria Limited on Ajose Adeogun Street through Apongbon to Funsho Williams Avenue (former Western Avenue) to Ikorodu Road and to Sheraton through Maryland. At Sheraton, there was a change-over of drivers and the team hit the road to Hyundai office at Adeola Odekun through the Opebi Link Bridge, Billingsway, 7Up-Iyana-Woro and Third Mainland Bridge.

The Hyundai Grand i10 showed it is comfortable on and off road, keeping the driver in an advantage position when navigating through the traffic.
The car is very spacious with good head and leg room for both the driver and passengers.

The test-drive followed an unveiling of the car three weeks ago by Hyundai Motors Nigeria Limited, a division of Stallion Group - makers of the vehicle.

Source: Tribune

Re: Made In Nigeria Hyundai Grand i10 [PHOTO] by redcliff: 12:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
The idea should be.....is it cheaper? If i cannot gsin a reasonable price slaah from M.I.N cars to the imported ones, then they can as well dismantle their assembly factory and ship bavk to where they came from.

3 Likes

Re: Made In Nigeria Hyundai Grand i10 [PHOTO] by lomaxx: 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
redcliff:
The idea should be.....is it cheaper? If i cannot gsin a reasonable price slaah from M.I.N cars to the imported ones, then they can as well dismantle their assembly factory and ship bavk to where they came from.

Definitely.

Definitely.

So OP, now it is made in Nigeria, how much is it?
Re: Made In Nigeria Hyundai Grand i10 [PHOTO] by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2014
It would be nice to see pictures of the Made-In-Nigeria car for a change, in a Nigerian setting. Or better still, pictures of the cars going through the manufacturing process in a Nigerian assembly plant.

Rather than stock pictures off the internet.
Re: Made In Nigeria Hyundai Grand i10 [PHOTO] by Marpol: 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
How come it traveled all over Lagos and not one picture was taken?

Sounds spurious.
Re: Made In Nigeria Hyundai Grand i10 [PHOTO] by princemedico: 5:56am On Nov 18, 2014
Marpol:
How come it traveled all over Lagos and not one picture was taken?

Sounds spurious.
Abeg help me ask them, I don't understand all this beer palour reporting. No pictures of assembly plant, no picture of the vehicle being tested.
Re: Made In Nigeria Hyundai Grand i10 [PHOTO] by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 18, 2014
Spin doctors at work noni! undecided
Re: Made In Nigeria Hyundai Grand i10 [PHOTO] by Marpol: 7:43am On Nov 18, 2014
princemedico:

Abeg help me ask them, I don't understand all this beer palour reporting. No pictures of assembly plant, no picture of the vehicle being tested.

The car was taken through the grueling Lagos traffic from the office of Hyundai Nigeria Limited on Ajose Adeogun Street through Apongbon to Funsho Williams Avenue (former Western Avenue) to Ikorodu Road and to Sheraton through Maryland. At Sheraton, there was a change-over of drivers and the team hit the road to Hyundai office at Adeola Odekun through the Opebi Link Bridge, Billingsway, 7Up-Iyana-Woro and Third Mainland Bridge.

They did not invite anyone to witness this momentous moment!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Arnold Schwarzenegger's 14 Tonne Monster Mercedes Truck / Durability And Maintenance Of Volvo S80 / I Want To Buy A Car From Jiji.com, Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.