Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Janet Jackson's Website, Featuring Audio/video Of One Of Her Latest Songs - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Janet Jackson's Website, Featuring Audio/video Of One Of Her Latest Songs (1157 Views)

Tiwa Savage - Olorun Mi [audio + Video Download] / Exclusive:::::: Faaji Plus - St Janet (contains Lewd Lyrics) / Lewd Juju Singer Saint Janet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Janet Jackson's Website, Featuring Audio/video Of One Of Her Latest Songs by my2cents(m): 4:13am On Aug 08, 2006
http://www.janet-jackson.com/

Damn! At 40, she still looks like she's 20 shocked shocked Jermaine Dupri must be handling his business right, word up!! grin

Enjoy!!
Re: Janet Jackson's Website, Featuring Audio/video Of One Of Her Latest Songs by ZuluNation(m): 4:18am On Aug 08, 2006
I used to think she was HOT till the Super Bowl thing with Justine Timberlake
Re: Janet Jackson's Website, Featuring Audio/video Of One Of Her Latest Songs by Oracle(m): 4:53am On Aug 08, 2006
Well i dunno what to say about the video, she's got a nice song.
the make up was just toooooooo much on her, everything on her body was extreme, her hair, her nails, her clothes.
I love the nelly rap and the sea area is a very good one, especially when Nelly was in the ship.
one last thing: i don't think that gate ever exists it is toooooo damn BIG

nice song, acceptable video
Re: Janet Jackson's Website, Featuring Audio/video Of One Of Her Latest Songs by my2cents(m): 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2006
ZuluNation:

That thing happened so long ago that I, and perhaps most pple at least in the US, don't remember anymore.

Whether it was staged or was genuinely an accident, she apologized, the album was released, she made her money and that ship has sailed. Also that clip only showed for 30 seconds or less.

Now tell me if what happened that day was any worse than what is being shown daily on MTV, BET, etc wink In fact, a report just came out yesterday that teens who watch MTV early in life are more likely to have pre-marital sex within 2 years of first watching the station than other teens.

Make we take am easy now. It was only a nipple that was shown for 30 seconds. Again if it was staged, then those who rushed to buy the album as a result of the publicity are morons. There are more important issues happening, even as at that time, than the nipples of some woman. grin

(1) (Reply)

The Experience, Tafawa Balewa Square / Mr. Raw Nwanne (formerly Known As Dat Nigga Raw) Drops New Video / Video: Ozone – All Night.. See All Nigeria Girls Video Vixen In Their N*de Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.