Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Photo: Did You Know Tiwa Savage Had A Son At Fifteen? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Did You Know Tiwa Savage Had A Son At Fifteen? (1539 Views)

Photos To Show That Tiwa Savage Had Miscarriage While Performing In Jamaica / Tiwa Savage,teebillz & Son At Annie & 2face's Daughter's Birthday (photos) / Joke Silva Pictured With Olu Jacobs & Their Son At Her Mum's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Did You Know Tiwa Savage Had A Son At Fifteen? by MEILYN(m): 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2014
Tiwa Savage just confirmed she had a son at fifteen. I will like you guys to see his picture here www..com/2014/11/17/4778/
Re: Photo: Did You Know Tiwa Savage Had A Son At Fifteen? by agarawu23(m): 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
story for ifa undecided

I hear
Re: Photo: Did You Know Tiwa Savage Had A Son At Fifteen? by MEILYN(m): 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
I guess the kid was adopted...

Re: Photo: Did You Know Tiwa Savage Had A Son At Fifteen? by MEILYN(m): 2:24pm On Nov 17, 2014
agarawu23:
story for ifa undecided

I hear
grin.... Do you know Tiwa Savage that much?
Re: Photo: Did You Know Tiwa Savage Had A Son At Fifteen? by agarawu23(m): 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
MEILYN:
grin.... Do you know Tiwa Savage that much?
adopted.
Re: Photo: Did You Know Tiwa Savage Had A Son At Fifteen? by MEILYN(m): 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2014
agarawu23:
adopted.
I guess.... Hope you know these celebrities can lie shaaaa? It maybe her son but she doesn't want you to know.
Re: Photo: Did You Know Tiwa Savage Had A Son At Fifteen? by blemon44(m): 2:36pm On Nov 17, 2014
i adopted the baby myself
so you people should stop this all arguments
Re: Photo: Did You Know Tiwa Savage Had A Son At Fifteen? by MEILYN(m): 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2014
blemon44:
i adopted the baby myself
so you people should stop this all arguments
grin grin.... But bros you can lie oooo grin
Re: Photo: Did You Know Tiwa Savage Had A Son At Fifteen? by blemon44(m): 2:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
MEILYN:
grin grin.... But bros you can lie oooo grin

shey na because you see me for nairaland
make you no worry i go make way for my youngest son who is now 63yearsold to take over
Re: Photo: Did You Know Tiwa Savage Had A Son At Fifteen? by MEILYN(m): 2:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
blemon44:

shey na because you see me for nairaland
make you no worry i go make way for my youngest son who is now 63yearsold to take over
You must be chatting from the spirit world grin....

(1) (Reply)

Who Fine Pass?majid Micheal Vs Micheal Godson. / Meet Van Vicker’s Beautiful Wife And Kids… A Boy And Two Girls / Kim Kardashian Pregnant With Baby Boy? ›

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.