Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,497 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Bloggers Uploading Full Album For Free Download!....bad For Business - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Bloggers Uploading Full Album For Free Download!....bad For Business (644 Views)

Olamide Fans Eyan Mayweather (full Album Download) For Free / DJ Xclusive Releases "According To X" Album For FREE On Cloud9.com.ng / Music: P-square - Double Trouble Full Album Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloggers Uploading Full Album For Free Download!....bad For Business by stanclef(m): 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
With the proliferation of music blogs in Nigeria, many bloggers are using unethical means to drive traffic to their sites.. the use robots to tell you that your song has 2million downloads grin , some upload fake stories to ensure maximum number of hits. Now, the new trend is ripping up an artiste full album and uploading the whole tracks for free download. This will drive visitors allover the world to hit their sites and boost traffic with hope of making money from google adverts and other means. This is weakening the artiste ability to sell songs on itunes, spinlet etc and also this discourages us in Alaba Mkt. in paying huge sums for albums, now the price is usually lower and sometimes based on royalty. Phyno's Album was uploaded by various blogs... this made the marketer have slow sales.... 2FACE, PSQUARE MI, OLAMIDE etc have also suffered the same thing from these bloggers that claim they own a music site without understanding what it takes to make an album, heartlessly upload full albums for FREE download.

The so called fans dont even help issues, they claim to have love for an artiste but cannot take N100 to buy the CD to show support. They sometimes pressurize the bloggers to do so.... This is killing the artiste, killing the Marketers in Alaba, and also killing the fragile music industry.

PLEASE PATRONIZE NIGERIAN MUSIC BY BUYING ALBUMS.... dont download free

Thanks
STAN ..promoter
Manager @Zonal koncept (Marketer :YemiAlade, Reminisce, Dj jimmy jatt, Olawale etc)
08065741478, 07085365553 bboin: 2BDE4E06
Re: Bloggers Uploading Full Album For Free Download!....bad For Business by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
Kpele
Re: Bloggers Uploading Full Album For Free Download!....bad For Business by Dottune(m): 11:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
Honestly it is really painful, I had the opportunity to download Psquare's full album online, ibut I didn't.
I know how I trekked all over my area searching for the album on the day it was released, but couldn't get it, I had to wait till the next day to buy it.

How can you call yourself a Fan of an Artiste if you cannot take N150, even N100 to buy your Favourite Artiste's Album. Let's support and help the Ministry of these Artistes.
Re: Bloggers Uploading Full Album For Free Download!....bad For Business by stanclef(m): 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
Dottune:
Honestly it is really painful, I had the opportunity to download Psquare's full album online, ibut I didn't.
I know how I trekked all over my area searching for the album on the day it was released, but couldn't get it, I had to wait till the next day to buy it.

How can you call yourself a Fan of an Artiste if you cannot take N150, even N100 to buy your Favourite Artiste's Album. Let's support and help the Ministry of these Artistes.

May ur days be long!!!

(1) (Reply)

Download Music: Terry G – “terry G (part 2)” / Photo: East Side High Life Heavy Weight Moskino Seeker's Photo / FL Studio Don Craze A Must See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.