Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

35 Things Every Man Should Do In Life Time - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 35 Things Every Man Should Do In Life Time (1129 Views)

Read 35 Things You Need To stop Doing To Yourself / 35 Things You Must Agree Upon Before Getting Married / 35 Things You Need To Stop Doing To Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

35 Things Every Man Should Do In Life Time by LeoSanchez(m): 4:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
1. Tell your buddy his girlfriend is not "The One."
2. Hang out alone with your father-In-Law, instead of hiding behind your wife.

3. Do not go home with the 'other'
woman.

4. Make the toast. The table is demanding it; don't just stare at your chicken and wait for them to forget.

5. Learn how to ask for exactly what you
want.

6. Blow off your girlfriend to hang out
with your friends.

7. Blow off your friends to hang out with your girlfriend.

8. Know when your pursuit is getting
creepy.
Accept that if a girl doesn't like you or you aren't getting good vibes back from her, it's better to leave it alone.

9. Throw her a surprise party.
You will have to call her friends. Even her
crazy friend.

10. Quit your job.
Not because you're not earning enough, but because you're not satisfied.

11. Admit that you're wrong.

12. Be your own man.

13. Repair an appliance.

14. Recognize the accomplishments of
others.

15. Throw a real party.

16. Sell everything you don't need.
Once.

17. Start something that scares you.

18. Make a list of seventy-five things
you want to do before you die. It's hard.

19. Defend your woman in public.
You will always carry the shame if you
don't.

20. Break up like a man.
When it comes to relationships, few things scare guys as much as breaking up. Some men just don't like conflict while others have an innate fear of being the bad guy and causing pain to someone they care about.

21. Be on time.

22. Invest — financially — in something
you believe in.
Put your money where your mouth is.

23. Say yes to a spontaneous road trip.
Everyone else had things to do this
weekend too. Just get in the car.

24. Get over being dumped with dignity.

25. Be a mentor.

26. Cook for an entire dinner party. Don't outsource.

27. Have that weird conversation where
you tell your parents you appreciate them.

28. Show up for visiting hours.

29. Say "I'm sorry."
"You may feel a slight sting. That's pride
f**king with you. F**k pride. Pride only
hurts. It never helps."

30. Be brutally honest.

31. Bribe a bouncer. It will come in handy. Trust me.

32. Choose "Dare" instead of "Truth."

33. Stand up for the little guy.
Stand up for something or someone when everyone else in the room is silent.

34. Look them in the eye.
Nobody remembers the shoegazer.

35. Participate in a group sport that you
suck at.
Re: 35 Things Every Man Should Do In Life Time by GboyegaD(m): 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2014
Did you actually sit down to type all this gibberish?
Re: 35 Things Every Man Should Do In Life Time by kelechiMarie(f): 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
kiss
Re: 35 Things Every Man Should Do In Life Time by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
GboyegaD:
i just want to believe u were sleeping wen u typed that
Re: 35 Things Every Man Should Do In Life Time by GboyegaD(m): 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
Cutehector4u:
i just want to believe u were sleeping wen u typed that

You are allowed to believe whatever it is you want to. You can also type the additional things he omitted from his list at least to encourage him.
Re: 35 Things Every Man Should Do In Life Time by braine(m): 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
GboyegaD:

Why are you like this?? If you donr have anything good to say, move the Bleep on!

1 Like

Re: 35 Things Every Man Should Do In Life Time by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
braine:

Why are you like this?? If you donr have anything good to say, move the Bleep on!
pls ignore such mugus..... They have nothing important to write
Re: 35 Things Every Man Should Do In Life Time by GboyegaD(m): 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
braine:

And you who have much better things to say should post yours and act as though you never read my post.
Re: 35 Things Every Man Should Do In Life Time by braine(m): 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2014
GboyegaD:

And you who have much better things to say should post yours and act as though you never read my post.

Well, you deserve to be paid in your messed up coin.
Re: 35 Things Every Man Should Do In Life Time by GboyegaD(m): 5:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
braine:

Well, you deserve to be paid in your messed up coin.

No problems if I meant any harm in the first instance.
Re: 35 Things Every Man Should Do In Life Time by LeoSanchez(m): 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2014
GboyegaD:
yea i did.. And in ur brain it may be gabbage but in mine its UNIQUE. But i dont expect you to understand what i see.. Its obvious humans sense of reasoning differs. Or shud i say peoples IQ diffrence can be lenghty.
Re: 35 Things Every Man Should Do In Life Time by GboyegaD(m): 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
LeoSanchez:
yea i did.. And in ur brain it may be gabbage but in mine its UNIQUE. But i dont expect you to understand what i see.. Its obvious humans sense of reasoning differs. Or shud i say peoples IQ diffrence can be lenghty.

You said it all yourself so I'm exonerated. I need not say more.
Re: 35 Things Every Man Should Do In Life Time by LeoSanchez(m): 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
GboyegaD:

You said it all yourself so I'm exonerated. I need not say more.
to put my recent statement to u correct understanding..
Yea i used little of ma intellect to come up wif dis list. And u used urs to condemn it which is kul. But d fact dat u didnt produce somfin better or explain majority of ma fault states the massive Diffrnce i speak of in human IQ.
Re: 35 Things Every Man Should Do In Life Time by GboyegaD(m): 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
LeoSanchez:
to put my recent statement to u correct understanding..
Yea i used little of ma intellect to come up wif dis list. And u used urs to condemn it which is kul. But d fact dat u didnt produce somfin better or explain majority of ma fault states the massive Diffrnce i speak of in human IQ.

You don't have to beat yourself up. Or are you out to compete with someone you don't know on a faceless forum? I started my opinion and you should just let it slide our raise your concerns instead of all this stress you are putting yourself through.

(1) (Reply)

:::::all Types Of Beach In Nigeria::: You Need To Visit For :::fun / Wonders they say shall never end: Man Rapes Self To Death / Animals That Engaged In Homosexual Behaviour.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.