Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Worst Ever Player To Play For Your Club? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Worst Ever Player To Play For Your Club? (4537 Views)

Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria / Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again / Is Ryan Giggs Manchester United's Greatest Ever Player? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst Ever Player To Play For Your Club? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
Players come Players go!

Some left good memories whilst some left unpleasant ones that we'll always strive hard to black out, only if we could!

Being an ardent fan of Liverpool FC one player that comes to mind for his awkward footprints on Anfield is ANDY CARROLL and I think he is arguably the worst ever player to pull the Red shirt(considering the price tag coupled with high expectation to perform).

So, guys who is that player you hate to remember for his lackluster performances when playing for your Club?
Re: Worst Ever Player To Play For Your Club? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
Don't just view this post now,,your comments are needed!
Re: Worst Ever Player To Play For Your Club? by emmancipated(m): 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
I guess Mario balotelli wants to be Carroll's replica. Proudly a kopite

3 Likes

Re: Worst Ever Player To Play For Your Club? by Harmthe(m): 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
Silvester for Arsenal.
Walahi, wenever i saw d line up nd he was dere na dead be dat for arsenal, even d day he score against wigan we were later beaten 3 - 2

3 Likes

Re: Worst Ever Player To Play For Your Club? by Jakeattah(m): 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
Nicholas anelka for Chelsea, he was too slow for my liking
Re: Worst Ever Player To Play For Your Club? by tuffgongjo(m): 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2014
Winston Bogarde is my pick for Chelsea.
Re: Worst Ever Player To Play For Your Club? by tuffgongjo(m): 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2014
Jakeattah:
He is better than Torres,khalid Bhoularouz.

3 Likes

Re: Worst Ever Player To Play For Your Club? by tuffgongjo(m): 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
Harmthe:
Silvester for Arsenal.
Walahi, wenever i saw d line up nd he was dere na dead be dat for arsenal, even d day he score against wigan we were later beaten 3 - 2
Arsenal bought him on no "Testing".
Re: Worst Ever Player To Play For Your Club? by Sultan5(m): 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
Arsenal diaby

1 Like

Re: Worst Ever Player To Play For Your Club? by DaGC(m): 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
Last season, I thought Fellaini was the worst player ever to put on the famous red shirt of Manchester. But I've seen improvements this season. He's more tactically aware and an all round better player than last season.

Others I've not really been a fan of over the years were Syvestre, Evans, Cleverly, Buttner etc.
Re: Worst Ever Player To Play For Your Club? by Jakeattah(m): 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
tuffgongjo:
He is better than Torres,khalid Bhoularouz.

I actually prefer Torres cos of his work rate and his important goals during our winning the Europa and champions league.

but you have a point with bhoularouz
Re: Worst Ever Player To Play For Your Club? by tuffgongjo(m): 10:18pm On Nov 17, 2014
Jakeattah:

I actually prefer Torres cos of his work rate and his important goals during our winning the Europa and champions league.

but you have a point with bhoularouz
But those important goals were few$far betwixt sha,not trying to counter your opinion oo,khalid na wash wash player.
Re: Worst Ever Player To Play For Your Club? by tuffgongjo(m): 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
DaGC:
Last season, I thought Fellaini was the worst player ever to put on the famous red shirt of Manchester. But I've seen improvements this season. He's more tactically aware and an all round better player than last season.

Others I've not really been a fan of over the years were Syvestre, Evans, Cleverly, Buttner etc.
Have u read what Boban said about Fellaini?
Re: Worst Ever Player To Play For Your Club? by DaGC(m): 6:50am On Nov 18, 2014
tuffgongjo:
Have u read what Boban said about Fellaini?

No
Re: Worst Ever Player To Play For Your Club? by tuffgongjo(m): 6:58am On Nov 18, 2014
DaGC:

No
He said,he(fellaini)is not a player.
Re: Worst Ever Player To Play For Your Club? by DaGC(m): 7:08am On Nov 18, 2014
tuffgongjo:
He said,he(fellaini)is not a player.

Lol. That's harsh shocked
Re: Worst Ever Player To Play For Your Club? by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 18, 2014
Wadraj:
Players come Players go!

Some left good memories whilst some left unpleasant ones that we'll always strive hard to black out, only if we could!

Being an ardent fan of Liverpool FC one player that comes to mind for his awkward footprints on Anfield is ANDY CARROLL and I think he is arguably the worst ever player to pull the Red shirt(considering the price tag coupled with high expectation to perform).

So, guys who is that player you hate to remember for his lackluster performances when playing for your Club?
let's forget about the price,konchesky is the worst player to ever pull on the RED shirt.
Re: Worst Ever Player To Play For Your Club? by tuffgongjo(m): 7:15am On Nov 18, 2014
DaGC:

Lol. That's harsh shocked
Boban is always a hard talking man,crazy at times.
Re: Worst Ever Player To Play For Your Club? by tuffgongjo(m): 7:16am On Nov 18, 2014
wincyhov:

let's forget about the price,konchesky is the worst player to ever pull on the RED shirt.
Where do you put Suso$the other spainard who is on loan @ Sevilla?
Re: Worst Ever Player To Play For Your Club? by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 18, 2014
Jakeattah:
anelka was once an epl top scorer.ba and torres are worst.
Re: Worst Ever Player To Play For Your Club? by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 18, 2014
tuffgongjo:
Where do you put Suso$the other spainard who is on loan @ Sevilla?
i cant even judge suso on a red shirt yet,Brendan rodgers is the one not giving him chance to play for REDS.go watch suso in Spanish u21 team the guy is so good.And btw did you watch konchesky?(one of kenny daglish buys).
Re: Worst Ever Player To Play For Your Club? by tuffgongjo(m): 7:24am On Nov 18, 2014
wincyhov:

i cant even judge suso on a red shirt yet,Brendan rodgers is the one not giving him chance to play for REDS.go watch suso in Spanish u21 team the guy is so good.And btw did you watch konchesky?(one of kenny daglish buys).
I have know him since the days of West ham,dunno what really went awfully wrong with him @ anfield.
Re: Worst Ever Player To Play For Your Club? by engrjacuzzi: 8:00am On Nov 18, 2014
as a Chelsea fan, I got disappointed with some players I thought were stars such as Pizarro, Torres not forgetting d likes of sidwell, kezman, n salah
Re: Worst Ever Player To Play For Your Club? by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 18, 2014
tuffgongjo:
I have know him since the days of West ham,dunno what really went awfully wrong with him @ anfield.
he is doing well in Leicester now but in anfield he couldn't even pass a 1 inch pass to save his life.sorry it was roy hodgson who bought him from fulham not daglish.
Re: Worst Ever Player To Play For Your Club? by tuffgongjo(m): 8:28am On Nov 18, 2014
wincyhov:

he is doing well in Leicester now but in anfield he couldn't even pass a 1 inch pass to save his life.sorry it was roy hodgson who bought him from fulham not daglish.
You know some players don't cut it @ big clubs.
Re: Worst Ever Player To Play For Your Club? by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 18, 2014
engrjacuzzi:
as a Chelsea fan, I got disappointed with some players I thought were stars such as Pizarro, Torres not forgetting d likes of sidwell, kezman, n salah

Andriy shevchenko was a big time flop too....Kaka might not have won Ballon d'or if shevy was still at milan because he was more in the limelight than kaka then - His blistering career just went down the valley, the moment he joined chelsea!
Re: Worst Ever Player To Play For Your Club? by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 18, 2014
tuffgongjo:
You know some players don't cut it @ big clubs.
very true.charlie adam comes to mind.
Re: Worst Ever Player To Play For Your Club? by Arsenate(m): 9:12am On Nov 18, 2014
Arsenal: Park Chu yung (what was Wenger thinking)

Man utd: Bebe ( what was Fergie thinking)
Re: Worst Ever Player To Play For Your Club? by tuffgongjo(m): 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
wincyhov:

very true.charlie adam comes to mind.
Even our darling Victor Moses.
Re: Worst Ever Player To Play For Your Club? by tuffgongjo(m): 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
Arsenate:
Arsenal: Park Chu yung (what was Wenger thinking)

Man utd: Bebe ( what was Fergie thinking)
Can you remember a certain Birchoff signed by Wenger from Werder bremen?
Re: Worst Ever Player To Play For Your Club? by jnrbayano(m): 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
Harmthe:
Silvester for Arsenal.

Pascal Cygan.

Don't you remember him? grin
Re: Worst Ever Player To Play For Your Club? by jnrbayano(m): 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2014
DaGC:

Didn't you remember Klebberson and Roy Carroll, the big-eyed goalkeeper?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Stop Playing Virtual Soccer / Today In History: Samuel Okwaraji Died 33 Years Ago / #worldcup Humour: Nigeria X Greece As It Happened (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.