Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,309 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Comment Please - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Comment Please (673 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comment Please by isogod(m): 6:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
Divine trust resource. 95 ikorodu express road. Fadeyi bus stop. Fadeyi. Please is this company real or GNLD? They called me for interview tommorow. I need comments please
Re: Comment Please by isogod(m): 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
I need to know if this is GNLD
Re: Comment Please by jostking: 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
Am not too sure but there are traits of the fraudstars gnld. 1. The name resources is often associated with most gnld scammers. 2.the location fadeyi, ikorodu road is also a pointer.
3. Did you apply to the said company?
4. Did they call you through the phone, or the sent an email, if they sent an email you can also look for pointers
5. Try and google their address and company name and see what's associated with it.
Pls do more research b4 wasting your money

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Need A Graduate Job In Onitsha/awka / Invitation For Interview?? Who Are They? / Pharmacy Admin Assistant - Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.