Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Progress Bar Disappeared From Firefox 3. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Progress Bar Disappeared From Firefox 3. (901 Views)

Mozilla Blocks Adobe Flash From Firefox Browsers - Techmedia NG / How To Change Your Ip Address Using Mozilla Firefox Browser / PLS Help My Itunes And App Store Disappeared From My Ipad2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Progress Bar Disappeared From Firefox 3. by ElosAgos(m): 10:08pm On Nov 25, 2008
Please I would be very glad to get my Firefox browser back to normal.

I went through the Internet connection, even Modem connection.
After that, I connect to Internet and started Firefox but couldn't see the progress bar
to know how it was connecting.
I even did a system restore to the previous day but the problem persisted.
Even after putting a web address and open a new tab, the initial web address I put will still be there instead of opening a blank new tab.
Even the BACK, FORWARD, REFRESH and STOP buttons went dead after some times.

Please, Can anyone tell me what the problem is and possibly how to solve this problem because I prefer to use Firefox[Mozilla].
Re: Progress Bar Disappeared From Firefox 3. by juniorevan(m): 11:12am On Nov 26, 2008
click on view, then select status bar. that should do it
Re: Progress Bar Disappeared From Firefox 3. by ElosAgos(m): 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2008
@Juniorevan
Thanks very much for your reply.

BUT,

The status bar appears but the progress loader that is green.
I couldn't see how the page loads.
The status bar is just blank when the page is loading.

Please, what about the dead NAVIGATION BAR ie Refresh button etc.

(1) (Reply)

Windows 7 Transformation Pack / "nokia Mode" Could Not Work In My Nokia3110c / Recommendation And Quotation Needed For A Fast Internet Facility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.