Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Husband Asks Wife For Divorce On Wedding Day After Seeing Her "Real" Face - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Husband Asks Wife For Divorce On Wedding Day After Seeing Her "Real" Face (1131 Views)

Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) / Cheating Husband Has His Penis Bitten Off After He Asks Wife's Friend For Sex / Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Asks Wife For Divorce On Wedding Day After Seeing Her "Real" Face by dainformant(m): 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
An awkward news of a groom ending his marriage after seeing his wife's face for the first time has sparked outrage....The Saudi groom who was more interested in the outward look asked his wife for a divorce on their wedding night after seeing her face for the first time when the photographer asked them to pose for pictures.

According to reports, the couple, from the Western Saudi town of Medinah, had agreed to marry each other despite having not met face to face - a popular custom in certain Middle Eastern countries. But when the bride removed her veil and smiled for the camera, her new husband leapt to his feet in disgust.

'You are not the girl I want to marry,' he declared. 'You are not the one I had imagined. I am sorry, but I divorce you.'

Social media users have lambasted the man calling him irresponsible and immature for the action......

SOURCE; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2014/11/husband-asks-wife-for-divorce-on.html

Re: Husband Asks Wife For Divorce On Wedding Day After Seeing Her "Real" Face by kossyablaze(m): 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
Lolzzzzz nothing mankind no go ever see

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Asks Wife For Divorce On Wedding Day After Seeing Her "Real" Face by rawpadgin(m): 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2014
call me whatever u want, i would have done the same grin
Re: Husband Asks Wife For Divorce On Wedding Day After Seeing Her "Real" Face by agarawu23(m): 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2014
arabs sucks! dey are just like animals, I av live with them for so long.

that's d silly tins dey do
Re: Husband Asks Wife For Divorce On Wedding Day After Seeing Her "Real" Face by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2014
lol grin very funny. some people tho

(1) (Reply)

Animals That Engaged In Homosexual Behaviour. / I Am New Here. Can Someone Please Show Me Around This Set Up! / first weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.