Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,003 members, 7,863,611 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:28 PM

Nairaland was created to glorify, Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels & Co - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairaland was created to glorify, Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels & Co (5244 Views)

Nairaland Finest And Youngest Artist New Song / Finest Pictures Of Tonto Dikeh, The Hottest Nollywood Actress/Singer / How to get Stoned On Merryjane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland was created to glorify, Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels & Co by drizslim(m): 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
Off Limit..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland was created to glorify, Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels & Co by Evina(f): 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2014
Is that why you wanna blow your brains out? tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairaland was created to glorify, Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels & Co by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
arm robber

1 Like

Re: Nairaland was created to glorify, Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels & Co by nifemi25(m): 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
Is that why you wanted to remove your hear ?
Re: Nairaland was created to glorify, Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels & Co by drizslim(m): 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
Evina:
Is that why you wanna blow your brains out? tongue
ok have u had dinner yet?
Re: Nairaland was created to glorify, Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels & Co by agarawu23(m): 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
ugly like me

we both deserve a zoo not contest.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland was created to glorify, Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels & Co by MuguliciousMUGU: 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
Guy you look ugly and you suppose to be in the zoo and locked up in a cage, but don't worry, i will join you there soon, not in the cage but outside laughing at you
Re: Nairaland was created to glorify, Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels & Co by Rikidony(m): 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
NEWBIE grin
Re: Nairaland was created to glorify, Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels & Co by hummerwise(m): 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
Guy u look aiit bro,

But yu dont need all dis attention, perhaps NL pips going hating on ya because of ur showy atittude, neva the less, yu look ok
Re: Nairaland was created to glorify, Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels & Co by armadeo(m): 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
Dude wear your protective gear cos those peeps who rejoice on threads like this are gonna murder u.
Re: Nairaland was created to glorify, Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels & Co by Wizdray: 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
Lol
Re: Nairaland was created to glorify, Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels & Co by herald9: 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
handsome niqqa

socialize and you'll get them all

like that FTC girl and the ones below me cool
Re: Nairaland was created to glorify, Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels & Co by icebebe(f): 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
shocked shocked shocked omg! Dis is d first sexy dude am seeing on NL *faints* (pls dnt pour me water,malt n milk will revive me) am in Rove *faints*

1 Like

Re: Nairaland was created to glorify, Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels & Co by lilanbaby(f): 8:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
etter for you
Re: Nairaland was created to glorify, Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels & Co by Airforce1(m): 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
see him flat head like Dunlop Slippers

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland was created to glorify, Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels & Co by thrizzle(m): 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2014
You look hungry
Re: Nairaland was created to glorify, Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels & Co by cirmuell(m): 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2014
Airforce1:
jeez! be nyc 4 once.
Re: Nairaland was created to glorify, Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels & Co by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
Airforce1:
see him flat head like Dunlop Slip grin perys
lol flat head like Dunlop slippers grin grin guy u sabi yab person lol grin grin to be candid the guy head resemble Dunlop slippers grin
Re: Nairaland was created to glorify, Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels & Co by cirmuell(m): 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
But dude this is about the fifth thread you've created about yourself on NL, don't you think you're doing it wrong? why not explore other means to get the attention you so much desire. cool
Re: Nairaland was created to glorify, Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels & Co by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
cirmuell:
jeez! be nyc 4 once.
to be candid the guy head be like Dunlop slippers grin grin grin. flat head lol. Igbo boy with flat head
Re: Nairaland was created to glorify, Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels & Co by Cashio(m): 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
guy seriously u have grown above this shiiit...i was hoping to see one of those kids who just recently wrote ssce and are yet to understand life's realities.
beauty is but a mere gift from God which we dont even know how we got them.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland was created to glorify, Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels & Co by kennynelcon(m): 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
grin cheesy cool
Re: Nairaland was created to glorify, Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels & Co by StevinMorgan(m): 9:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
Wait oh.. Na only u be the fine boy wey waka come nairaland?

Even fine boys like stevinmorgan and Airforce do no brag grin . No be only your mama born fine boy. Others dey wey pass u..no d make noise for here.
Re: Nairaland was created to glorify, Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels & Co by marieolae(f): 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
agarawu23:
ugly like me

hahaaaa looool
Re: Nairaland was created to glorify, Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels & Co by MrCork: 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
drizslim:
Why is Everyone On Nairaland Not Noticing How Cute And Sexy I Am, Well It's Not Ur Faults Cos I'm Not a Regular Visitor on Nairaland But Friday Is My Birthday... Put Me Up On Nairaland Fine Face Contestants... IG: Lifeofkayslim Facebook:Fine Kay Slim Twitter: FineKaySlim

...WHA THE HELL??...

.ok ..i don't mean to sound rude but that boy looook like g@y tape worm.

....and i bet on ma £28,000 range rover spot (cash) that he one of those Homebase Nigeria boys who where sun shade at night (no oofense)
angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland was created to glorify, Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels & Co by chrislu(m): 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
Animaly trying the case of obj and tinubu! Bikokwa bendoo lemme juarise ur sapa sapa coconut.
Re: Nairaland was created to glorify, Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels & Co by cupidhero(m): 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2014
You acting up player@OP. mrcork is an english nazi. your writtens no be here.
Re: Nairaland was created to glorify, Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels & Co by cokacoola(m): 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
Airforce1:
he fyn pass you o grin
Re: Nairaland was created to glorify, Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels & Co by mcevans1(m): 10:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
agarawu23:
ugly like me

[img]http://2.bp..com/-EAH5sg0xW9w/T3n1D4z7CEI/AAAAAAAABIA/XmBXFfZ0pw8/s1600/jordan%20laughing%20gif.gif[/img]

armadeo:
Dude wear your protective gear cos those keeps who rejoice on threads like this are gonna murder u.

grin grin grin

Airforce1:

Even u shocked?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland was created to glorify, Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels & Co by lanxlot(m): 10:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
na im u no go contest 4 Mr Nairaland. Imagine what he said....m no regular, with impunity. na gal supox slap u, lyk dat nysc gal.

Re: Nairaland was created to glorify, Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels & Co by Gabreal1(m): 11:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
Lwkm o...thank you OP for creating this thread grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland was created to glorify, Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels & Co by axortedbabe(f): 11:41pm On Nov 17, 2014
*dancing..Ahh shoki shoki ah shoki...
Guy no mind dem jare,na small tin obj take fyn pass u....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mompha Gifts Daughter Rolex Wrist Watch Worth Millions, Davido & Yung6ix React / . / Nengi Shares First Photos After Bbnaija Show And They Are Stunning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.