Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,187 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Post Your Kid(s) Funny Antics Here - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Post Your Kid(s) Funny Antics Here (1705 Views)

Photo Of The Day;when Your Kid Is Tired Of Seeing His Teachers Faces. / Ladies: When You Have A Kid As A Boyfriend (pix) / Imagine Your Kid Doing This To The Money You Just Took As A Loan (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Your Kid(s) Funny Antics Here by nairalife2013(m): 10:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
On my birthday, an occassion I rarely give a second thought to, my wife decided to give me a rare treat this year. She got a cake designed in the form of a round-neck polo and a bottle of yellow wine for me. She placed them both on a flowery table in our courtyard and called me and my two kids to do the tradition of singing happy birthday and cutting of cake. I stood elegantly with my right hand clutching the knive with the support of my kids and my wife while our maid covered the scene with my handycam. As they sang the happy birthday song to the point where how old are u now is said, I said ok stop. U all want to know how old daddy is, right? They all chorused yes daddy! I said ok. Am 20 years old, very young and hansome still. Mummy has been making faces at me when I come back home a little late at nite; And u, nedadi, u hav been fiddling with my fons and when I say stop u start a cry and scatter things all over again; and u, zibah, u eat up my files anywhere u see them and u lick your shoes! I am going to marry a new wife and make new children cos u are all sturbon and u make daddy sad! I stoped there and observed them all, they all where silent, sober and remorseful as they starred begningly at me without a word. A few munites elapsed before my wife spoke. Am sorry dear, I will change, pls don't marry another wife. I was still thinking of what to say to my wife when my first daughter of close to 3yrs burst into tears and, amidst sobs, she said- daddy I will buy cheese balls and ice cream for U!

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Kid(s) Funny Antics Here by boombay(m): 11:47pm On Nov 18, 2014
*yawns*
who get bb charger cos i dey school for franceundecided
Re: Post Your Kid(s) Funny Antics Here by nairalife2013(m): 9:26am On Nov 23, 2014
Words and their meaning:
Mustkillu - mosquito
Jeck - head
Jeg - leg
_________
"Daddy clap for yasef. U are a gud girl k?"

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Kid(s) Funny Antics Here by nairalife2013(m): 8:47am On Dec 30, 2014
I caught my second dota chewing toilet paper! I grab her still holding d stuff and took her to d balcony where my bulala is kept. " so u are the one dat has been eating my toilet paper in dis house?" I querried her while my maid look on. "Djadji jimi eyon!" She answered me back. I said what? I called my maid, Emilia, what did she say?

She said "dadi leave me alone!"

1 Like

Re: Post Your Kid(s) Funny Antics Here by nairalife2013(m): 8:51am On Jan 05, 2015
More words and their meaning:

Go nanny - good morning
Baba bang - rubber band
Add it tea bisi - daddy is busy

I said somthing and my wife laffed seriously till tears ran down her cheeks. My first dota who sat in opposit direction suddenly said "momy why are u crying?" Next thing she walked down were I and d moda sat and behold she started singing: "cry cry baby, are u not ashamed? Leave my dady, leave my dady- go to school!"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guess Which Tribeman In Naija Repaired This Car(hilarious) / Jay Z And Beyonce Already In Africa After Donald's Victory (pics) / Hilarious Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.