Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Man Writes Oyedepo After Winners’ Pastor Snatches His Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Writes Oyedepo After Winners’ Pastor Snatches His Wife (1821 Views)

Top Pastor Snatches Member’s Wife / IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom / Actress Lola Alao's Best Friend, Becky Reportedly Snatches Her American Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Writes Oyedepo After Winners’ Pastor Snatches His Wife by naijacrave(m): 11:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
[img]http://4.bp..com/-xK08lWxdAJg/VGpCSBvkW8I/AAAAAAABStM/p7_Enr1OIcg/s280/Blessing-and-Okpoko-e1415883779853.jpg[/img]

A jilted husband, Ifeanyi Kenneth Okpoko, has written to Bishop David Oyedepo, Founder and General Overseer, Winners Chapel, asking him to tell one of his pastors, Rev. Kelvin Ugwuoke to leave his banker wife, Blessing for him.

According to P.M.NEWS, in a letter dated 13 November, 2014 titled Case of Adultery, Snatching of my Wife and Secret Marriage Engagement, Okpoko alleged that Ugwuoke snatched his wife Blessing, who is an area manager in an old generation bank, took her to Dubai and allegedly wedded her secretly.

Okpoko said he legally married Blessing in 2001 according to marriage act but when he later
discovered she had married Ugwuoke, also a banker, in Dubai and confronted her with some photographs, she moved to Ugwuoke’s home at Prime Water View Estate, Flat 8 in Lekki. Adding that Blessing then filed a suit at a Lagos High Court seeking for the dissolution of their marriage to cover up her adultery.

Ever since then, according to him, Blessing and Ugwuoke have been harassing him with police, and at a point, he was sent to prison in order to take over their joint property.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-lgx5ky25tFA/VGpDAuHHi1I/AAAAAAABStU/lKC5KR7fZHY/s1600/Blessing-and-Ugwuoke-e1415883754272.jpg[/img]

Blessing & Ugwuoke
Okpoko stated that both Ugwuoke and Blessing are devoted ministers in Winners Chapel, noting that before she packed out of his house, she was a pastor in charge of House Fellowship in his house at Ajao Estate in Lagos.

He said he married Blessing in 2001, adding that the marriage broke up in April 2013 when Blessing lied to him that she was going to Dubai for her banking job only for Ugwuoke to wed her secretly there. Okpoko said when she returned from Dubai, her behavior totally changed, as she started picking quarrels all the time until information about the marriage and photographs got to him.
He added in the letter to Oyedepo:
“Sir I have been subjected to mental and psychological trauma just to force me to untimely death. Ironically, they are ministers in your church which calls for your intervention.”
He also attached photographs taken by Ugwuoke and Blessing both here in Nigeria and Dubai.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-FWPK6DO2WOc/VGpHX-ULL7I/AAAAAAABStg/Dv422SlulsY/s1600/Blessing-and-Ugwuoke-in-Dubai-e1415883801809.jpg[/img]

Blessing & Ugwuoke in Dubai
Earlier last week, Blessing had declined to speak with about the matter, insisting nobody can tell her how to live her life.

Ugwuoke, who is from Nsukka in Enugu State, met Blessing at the Kano branch of the old generation bank where they both used to work. They allegedly became lovers for years before Blessing married Okpoko, who is a furniture dealer in Lagos. Blessing later met Ugwuoke who had separated from his wife in Lagos and their relationship allegedly rekindled until it allegedly culminated in the Dubai wedding.

In the suit filed at the court, both estranged couple accused each other of adultery and want the court to dissolve the marriage which produced three female children.

According to Okpoko, the 13-year old marriage crashed after his wife’s trip to Dubai. He said Blessing told him that she was going for a banking assignment in Dubai but unknown to him, her trip was to wed Ugwuoke there. When she returned from the trip, he did not suspect anything until he saw the photographs of her trip with Ugwuoke and confronted Blessing who was shocked about how the information got to him.

On the other hand, Blessing alleged that the respondent (Okpoko) had committed adultery with many women whom he had brought to their matrimonial home to sleep with in the presence of their three young female children. She alleged that the respondent sought to use physical violence and even threatened to kill her in order to inherit all her property solely purchased by her. That the respondent has subjected her and the female children to mental, physical and emotional trauma by accusing her that she cannot bear male children.

In response, Okpoko denied all the allegations and stated that Blessing has made him a very miserable man by constantly reminding him of his educational background, that he was a secondary school drop-out. He stated that Blessing intimidated and made jest of him by telling him that she married him out of pity and reminded him that they were not in the same class.

He alleged that Blessing was a dishonest and serial liar who brought home strange men and constantly slept outside her matrimonial home under the pretence of doing her job, thereby neglecting her duties in her matrimonial home.

No date has been fixed for the hearing.

Source [url]http://.com/thread/1423/man-writes-oyedepo-after-winners%E2%80%99-pastor-snatches-his-wife.html[/url]
Re: Man Writes Oyedepo After Winners’ Pastor Snatches His Wife by teemanbastos(m): 11:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
iniquity will continue to abound.
#widawt holiness,alternative hellfire
Re: Man Writes Oyedepo After Winners’ Pastor Snatches His Wife by grinface98(m): 11:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
The husband shuld leave thdm both for God jawe! God may be long-suffering, but they surely wont escape God's wrath
Re: Man Writes Oyedepo After Winners’ Pastor Snatches His Wife by kelechiMarie(f): 12:23am On Nov 18, 2014
Ha
Re: Man Writes Oyedepo After Winners’ Pastor Snatches His Wife by lanrefront1(m): 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
What I'll like to understand is: what exactly is the husband fighting? Is he fighting for this particular woman called Blessing to move back into his house? Of what use will that be?
Re: Man Writes Oyedepo After Winners’ Pastor Snatches His Wife by 3coins(m): 8:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
lemme quote my dad "when i am doing business with anyone and he says he is a born again or pastor,i will be very careful

2 Likes

Re: Man Writes Oyedepo After Winners’ Pastor Snatches His Wife by lozairio(m): 10:33pm On Nov 18, 2014
Na wa o things dey happen, things dey BIG time chai
Re: Man Writes Oyedepo After Winners’ Pastor Snatches His Wife by Afrok(m): 1:11am On Nov 19, 2014
I don't know what to type sef but i have one question, please can someone give me an hint if it's POSSIBLE TO REPORT THE DEVIL TO THE SATAN? lipsrsealed. I need to report some people too, starting from mtn tongue
Re: Man Writes Oyedepo After Winners’ Pastor Snatches His Wife by dotna(m): 4:58am On Nov 19, 2014
Quite sad if sorry is true
Re: Man Writes Oyedepo After Winners’ Pastor Snatches His Wife by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 23, 2014
most times,men dont know what they have till they lose it.
i believe the funiture maker started it without thinking of the repercusn.

@ nwa nsukka, okwaala gi! when u marry again learn to treat ur wife well. make her happy even if she bore 5 female children or none at all.

@ Their 3kids, just take it easy, wit time the emotional and psychological torture will pass.
Re: Man Writes Oyedepo After Winners’ Pastor Snatches His Wife by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
I dnt want to comment on dis particular issue of blessin, okpoko n ugwuoke, but as a banker myself, I must tell u d truth, FEMALE BANKERS are something else! Take it or u leave it.
Re: Man Writes Oyedepo After Winners’ Pastor Snatches His Wife by leshluap(m): 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
Re: Man Writes Oyedepo After Winners’ Pastor Snatches His Wife by Paul112(m): 11:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
Matthew 24 vs 10 & 12 says:
(10) And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another
(12) And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold.

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why D Banj Is Bigger Than Don Jazzy / Tupac Is Back After 19 Years!!!!!! / See The Real Names Of Nigerian Celebrities, Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.