Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,097 members, 7,953,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

Today's Tips On Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Today's Tips On Business (489 Views)

Help On Business Suggestion / I Have Five Hundred Thousand Naira, 500,000, Please Advise Me On Business To Do / Dangote On Business, Success & Going Global (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Tips On Business by adeboriaji(m): 11:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
Building a business is definitely not an easy task; it’s a process most people dread because of the challenges involved and that’s why many people would rather remain employees. So for taking a bold step into starting your own business; you’ve really proved your guts. Building a successful business from scratch is simply all about surmounting challenges; nothing more, nothing less.

No successful entrepreneur has had a smooth ride to the top and none ever will. The challenges, disappointment and failures will always be there; it’s the manner you handle them that determines whether you will succeed or not.

Take a look at our list of richest school drop out billionaires; that list is simply made up of men and women who refused to give up on themselves despite not having a college degree. I did not prepare that list to thrill you; I compiled that list to inspire you to forge ahead with your business.

“Quit now, you will never make it. If you disregard this advice, you will be halfway there.” –

Today, I will be sharing with you some words of encouragement and self help tips that are sure to elevate your spirit and propel you forward. These words of encouragement are specifically targeted at entrepreneurs and CEOs but anyone, regardless of career can still draw inspiration and encouragement from it. Without wasting much of your time, below are today's words of encouragement and self help tips for entrepreneurs and CEOs.

1. “Do not fear when your enemies criticize you. Beware when they applaud.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

2. “Get mocked at for as much as you can, fail as much as you can but don’t quit. Let every mockery, every failure, be a source of inspiration for you to reach for greatness and that greatness will silence your critics.” – Ajaero Tony Martins

3. “Aim for the moon. If you miss it, you may hit a star.” – W. Clement Stone

4. “Part of being a winner is knowing when enough is enough. Sometimes you have to give up the fight and walk away. Move on to something else that’s more productive.” – Donald Trump

5. “Enthusiasm is the sparkle in your eyes; the swing in your gait, the grip of your hand. The Irresistible surge of will and energy to execute your ideas.” – Henry Ford

6. “Only those who are asleep make no mistakes.” – Ingvar Kamprad

7. “You must not only learn to live with tension, you must seek it out. You must learn to thrive on stress.” – J. Paul Getty

8. “What’s the worst that could happen? Everyone turned me down; big deal.” – J. K. Rowling

9. “It is always the start that requires the greatest effort.” – James Cash Penny

10. “Work hard, have fun and make history.” – Jeff Bezos

(1) (Reply)

Naira Stumbles Against Dollar / Contact Us For Sales/distribution Of Your Products / CBN Devalues Naira, Raises Interest Rate To 13 Per Cent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.