Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

New Tecno L7 specs and price in nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Tecno L7 specs and price in nigeria (1650 Views)

Tecno L7 Specification And Price In Nigeria / Tecno L7 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Tecno L7 specs and price in nigeria by friistii(m): 11:55pm On Nov 17, 2014
Tecno L7 offers a large 5-inch screen that gives you enough space to get things done and a large 3050 mAh battery that gives you longer time on your phone. A 13 megapixels camera sits on the back with a 5 megapixels camera on the front. Tecno L7 price in Nigeria ranges from 33,500 to 45,000 Naira depending on your location in the country

Product details
The Tecno L7 has all you want ranging from a 5.0 inch screen for wide video viewing to the 1.3 Quad Core processor for optimal perfomance while playing games and surfing the internet.Take selfies and sharp images with its 13.0 MP camera, this smartphone makes phone usuage easy with the android kitkat os.Top PerformanceThe Quad core 1.3 GHz processor makes this Tecno L7 have a enhanced multitasking. Whether you are messaging, surfing the net, watching videos, or gaming, the Tecno L7 delivers increased performance and seamless multitasking.Android Kitkat With Android Kitkat 4.4, experience faster multitasking and the newest functions, including optimising memory management..

Re: New Tecno L7 specs and price in nigeria by Nobody: 3:36am On Nov 18, 2014
U only gave 10% of info
Re: New Tecno L7 specs and price in nigeria by friistii(m): 9:13am On Nov 18, 2014
Updated
Re: New Tecno L7 specs and price in nigeria by gbodimowo(m): 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
friistii:
Tecno L7 offers a large 5-inch screen that gives you enough space to get things done and a large 3050 mAh battery that gives you longer time on your phone. A 13 megapixels camera sits on the back with a 5 megapixels camera on the front. Tecno L7 price in Nigeria ranges from 33,500 to 45,000 Naira depending on your location in the country

Product details
The Tecno L7 has all you want ranging from a 5.0 inch screen for wide video viewing to the 1.3 Quad Core processor for optimal perfomance while playing games and surfing the internet.Take selfies and sharp images with its 13.0 MP camera, this smartphone makes phone usuage easy with the android kitkat os.Top PerformanceThe Quad core 1.3 GHz processor makes this Tecno L7 have a enhanced multitasking. Whether you are messaging, surfing the net, watching videos, or gaming, the Tecno L7 delivers increased performance and seamless multitasking.Android Kitkat With Android Kitkat 4.4, experience faster multitasking and the newest functions, including optimising memory management..

I refuse to spend on tecno no way
Re: New Tecno L7 specs and price in nigeria by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
Almost exact but better specs on the Infinix Zero and it goes for 21k
Re: New Tecno L7 specs and price in nigeria by ityP(m): 12:12am On Nov 19, 2014
BimiOne:
Almost exact but better specs on the Infinix Zero and it goes for 21k

infinix zero is wak my bloda... too many issues and ba3 wise, this tecno beats that zero battery by far

(1) (Reply)

The New Tecno R5 Phone Specification And Price (NGN) / Help: My Techno F7 Is Killing Me / Hi Guys! Can Someone Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.