Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,801 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Osun State College Of Health Technology Ilesa, Form Is Out. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun State College Of Health Technology Ilesa, Form Is Out. (11613 Views)

Lagos State College Of Health Technology 2013/2014 Admission / Admission 2 Offa State College Of Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun State College Of Health Technology Ilesa, Form Is Out. by fatoke05: 12:09am On Nov 18, 2014
This is to inform the general public that the entrance Admission Form into the College of Health Technology, ilesa is now available through the College's web portal, the scratch card is obtainable at the following Banks at the rate of Six Thousand Five Hundred Naira (#6,500.00) only or call 08107751483 for more information.
Re: Osun State College Of Health Technology Ilesa, Form Is Out. by healthtech147: 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2015
Health tech Ilesa State of Osun admission form still on cos entrance exam has been postpone till 3rd/10/2015 hurry now to get your admission form in time delay may be too late. Contact +2347056181840 for further info and admission assistance cos only you kno fill do am oooo. To be as an health student is pride in world of today reach us for more assistance. (
Re: Osun State College Of Health Technology Ilesa, Form Is Out. by healthtech147: 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
Good to all Nigeria students who interested to be in health line in nearest future aware that this year admission is on for now,I called it do it yourself cos am a busy man I will only guide you with step by step to take in processing your admission with out third party include at all cos am here to help health tech admission seekers out don't be scared will my guide your admission is sure promised hurry up no time to waste cos health tech admission may closed at any time don't delay yourself . For more info you may need contact me on: +2347056181840 Regard
Re: Osun State College Of Health Technology Ilesa, Form Is Out. by Ayopercent(m): 8:02am On Jun 05, 2016
healthtech147:
Good to all Nigeria students who interested to
be in health line in nearest future aware that
this year admission is on for now,I called it do
it yourself cos am a busy man I will only guide
you with step by step to take in processing your
admission with out third party include at all cos
am here to help health tech admission seekers
out don't be scared will my guide your
admission is sure promised hurry up no time
to waste cos health tech admission may closed
at any time don't delay yourself . For more info
you may need contact me on:
+2347056181840
Regard
Pls when will the application form for this year end and d date of d entrance examination.

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Foreign Awards Degrees Excite Nigerians / Abiodun Rufai And Tumininu Odunuga Graduate With First Class From Law School / UNIBEN To Resume Academic Activities January 30th, 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.