Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

do you fall in love with pictures?great business to start immediately! a secret! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / do you fall in love with pictures?great business to start immediately! a secret! (508 Views)

Sell Your Car Immediately With Carxus!!! / Vehicle Tracking Business Guide - A Guide To Start Immediately! / 8 Profitable Businesses You Can Start Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

do you fall in love with pictures?great business to start immediately! a secret! by mrghost: 2:12am On Nov 26, 2008
Introducing the camera dollar system

One of the fastest growing fields of photography is the advent of large online stock photograph sites. Stock photographs, images used by professionals and semi-professionals as background images or for one-time-use rights are becoming more and more popular and while payment is often as low as twenty cents an image if you are the guy who has the one shot of the flag being put on the World Trade Centre the thousands of downloads of that shot used by media sites around the world can add up pretty quick! But we’re not just talking about the stock photo world here, the Camera Dollars system is more about utilizing all of your resources to market and sell images both online, to magazines and to news suppliers.

I uploaded a picture of a cock mating a hen on the 15th of November '08 to one of those sites that pays 30cents per download and to my greatest surprise I checked my account on the 17th of November and discovered 1577 people has downloaded that very picture. what a whooping $473 in just 3days! I was exited I went out looking for crazy pictures to take. and guess what! I'm going to spend my Christmas taking pictures.

care to know more about this great business and how you too can start right away. i promise to reveal this secret of untapped opportunity to you. just send a mail to pctophonetips@yahoo.com or call/text me on 08039260734
Re: do you fall in love with pictures?great business to start immediately! a secret! by mrghost: 1:22am On Nov 27, 2008
guess the kind of picture i uploaded yesterday? very funny picture and can you imagine the number of downloads?
so interesting

(1) (Reply)

See How I Turned N2,000 T0 N201,600 In One Day, With One Transaction / Any Body Need Grain Supply In Large Quantity? / Be A Certified Ethical Hacker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.