Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Is Virtual Human Resources & Corporate Services Real? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is Virtual Human Resources & Corporate Services Real? (1340 Views)

Vh Resources & Corporate Services / Virtual Human Resource / VIRTUAL HUMAN RESOURCES RECRUITING. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Virtual Human Resources & Corporate Services Real? by Gydion(m): 5:59am On Nov 18, 2014
CONGRATULATIONS
As a result of your application AS GRADUATE TRAINEE at VIRTUAL HUMAN RESOURCES & CORPORATE SERVICES
We are pleased to invite you to participate in a interview with has been scheduled for THURSDAY 21ST NOVEMBER 2014, the interview will last about some hours an its start exactly 9.00am
VENUE; GLOBAL BUILDING,no 8/10 OFF LAYI OYEKANMI STREET, BY THE SIDE OF P & P COMPREHENSIVE COLLEGE OPPOSITE CHRIST THE KING CHURCH. ILASAMAJA .SADIKU BUSTOP LAGOS

Description
From oshodi take a bus going to Hassan, use the pedestrian bridge to cross over to diamond/ecobank,then take a bike to the above address
Please come to the interview venue five-minute before time and make sure you come with credentials and a printout of this email as a back-up

Prior to the interview we will be contacting your
references as given on your application form. If you have stated that you do
not wish us to contact your current employer, this reference will not be taken
up unless you are successful at interview.

WE look forward to meeting you.

REGARDS
HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES
T.HRM/VHRCS/1
I'm presently in PH and I don't just want to waste my money to lagos. Anybody with their info shld help.

PLS ARE THEY REAL?
Re: Is Virtual Human Resources & Corporate Services Real? by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 18, 2014
With a name like that, I don't think so.
Looks like a name someone picked from a movie.
Re: Is Virtual Human Resources & Corporate Services Real? by Henrodah(m): 6:28am On Nov 18, 2014
I was send exactly the same mail, and am far away in kaduna....please if any body has an idea if they are real, kinda help us with info.
Re: Is Virtual Human Resources & Corporate Services Real? by toxiflam: 6:32am On Nov 18, 2014
Are they real?
Of course, if u meant whether an organization answers dat name.
However, I see ur "Graduate Trainee " position been converted to their Business Development Officer aka Marketer for a HMO(gnld)

Go, if u want to pursue a career in marketing.

BTW
VHR is the mother of gnld marketers, jolly good, med pro learnt their trade from her

(1) (Reply)

Human Resources Engineer / Apm Terminal Scholarship 2015 / !!!please Help!!! What Are The Different Ways To Get A Job In Lagos. (urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.