Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:08 AM

Popular Mobile Phone Brand 'nokia' Set To Unveil New Product Today - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Popular Mobile Phone Brand 'nokia' Set To Unveil New Product Today (707 Views)

Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 / This is the real reason why Tecno Mobile is The best Phone Brand in Nigeria / Android Is Second Most Popular Mobile OS In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Mobile Phone Brand 'nokia' Set To Unveil New Product Today by AINATOLULOPE: 8:00am On Nov 18, 2014
[img]http://1.bp..com/_Sgrm24d3p7I/THimDOoqt1I/AAAAAAAACcs/8qgyYhncR-M/s400/nokia_logo.JPG[/img]

By Aina Tolulope

As confirmed by Nokia CEO Rajeev Suri at a recent analyst meeting in London. Nokia won't be returning to the mobile phone industry.

According to him, "Nokia isn't looking to a direct consumer return to handsets".. Nonetheless, He did add that Nokia "will return to the consumer world".

As Ultimate-Pals can reveal, the former biggest phonemaker in the world could get its return today as Nokia just teased that it has been working on something. It will show it off or talk about it at the Slush 14 startup and entrepreneur meetup that starts today in Helsinki and is said to gather some 10 thousand people.

The teaser itself shows a new device but we can only guess what it is - a HTPC, a TV, home automation tech?

Hopefully we're going to know all about it today.

Slush 14 will also be the venue for Finish maker Jolla's "something BIG" event.

It's hard to imagine Nokia not making any smartphones or phones in general but we'd wager a guess that it's not all over for the company, despite what its CEO reassures us of now.

CEOs change and so do plans in the tech world and Nokia is only forbidden to make Nokia phones until December 31 of 2015.

For now Nokia will focus on its Networking, Technologies and Here maps divisions and whatever it has in store for us, we hope to find out today!

SOURCE LINK
Re: Popular Mobile Phone Brand 'nokia' Set To Unveil New Product Today by constance500: 8:20am On Nov 18, 2014
i dey suspect o, if na atomic bomb nko
Re: Popular Mobile Phone Brand 'nokia' Set To Unveil New Product Today by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 18, 2014
[quote author=AINATOLULOPE post=28115022][img]http://1.bp..com/_Sgrm24d3p7I/THimDOoqt1I/AAAAAAAACcs/8qgyYhncR-M/s400/nokia_logo.JPG

It's hard to imagine Nokia not making any smartphones or phones in general

Nokia is only forbidden to make Nokia phones until December 31 of 2015.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note System Update / Theskyeisbigenough / Infinix Fall Hands With Infinx Next Hero Battery Capacity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.