Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Orphanage, The Best Place To Groom Your Kids! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Orphanage, The Best Place To Groom Your Kids! (664 Views)

This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night / The Best Place To Meet A Spouse / Orphanage: Lagos Ministry Relocates 25 Children To Unknown Destination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orphanage, The Best Place To Groom Your Kids! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 18, 2014
Orphanage: a residential institution devoted to the care of orphans – children whose biological parents are deceased or otherwise unable or unwilling to care for them. - Wikipedia.

Well there you go. That's what they want us to believe.
A place where the abandon folks migrate to but it's actually a big Lie.

Do you know Nelson Mandela was a product of the orphanage?... like wise Bill Clinton and Steve Jobs.

See, the orphanage is probably the best place to raise your wards. There are so many advantages but I don't want to go into details.

Still though, here are four little spice of the big advantages.

1. Your ward's get to know what life is all about.

2. Your ward's mental, moral and social maturity develop fast.

3. Your ward's becomes independent.

4. It saves you money. And enhance the society economy.

Like I say I don't wanna go into details.
I will stop here.

I hope you will reason well with me. undecided

Aj_Five
Re: Orphanage, The Best Place To Groom Your Kids! by amichaelz101(m): 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2014
LoL
Re: Orphanage, The Best Place To Groom Your Kids! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
Please, stop sending me PMs.
I don't work with any orphanage. sad
Re: Orphanage, The Best Place To Groom Your Kids! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
For the newbies that haven't read this. smiley
Re: Orphanage, The Best Place To Groom Your Kids! by LordReed(m): 5:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
AjFive:

Well there you go. That's what they want us to believe.
A place where the abandon folks migrate to but it's actually a big Lie.

Do you know Nelson Mandela was a product of the orphanage?... like wise Bill Clinton and Steve Jobs.

See, the orphanage is probably the best place to raise your wards. There are so many advantages but I don't want to go into details.

Still though, here are four little spice of the big advantages.

1. Your ward's get to know what life is all about.

2. Your ward's mental, moral and social maturity develop fast.

3. Your ward's becomes independent.

4. It saves you money. And enhance the society economy.

Like I say I don't wanna go into details.
I will stop here.

I hope you will reason well with me. undecided

Aj_Five

I guess we should start rapîng women too because products of rapė have turned out well. Or maybe send our children to prison, some famous people went to prison and did well.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Lesson On How Not to Fall Victim To Nannies From Hell Like Jolly Tumuhirwe / Which Is The Oldest Gadget/item Still Operational In Your Family? / The Monumental Loss Of A Highly Loved One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.