Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,437 members, 7,823,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? (6600 Views)

Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. / [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. / The Only Free Browsing That Works Well On Any Forex Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? by Badosqi(m): 11:10pm On Nov 18, 2014
I really don't understand why they removed Naija stations from free to air. C'mon even dat mediocre NTA. Please who on earth watch NTA when subscription is on. Naija stations suppose to be free. HaBa!!!!!
Re: Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? by ShirelleBaby: 6:49am On Nov 19, 2014
Daniel2802:

Which bouquet do you subscribe for?

DSTV premium and my subs expired 2days ago- didn't even notice because my fav Christian channels were still on
Re: Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? by Osyxcel(m): 7:07am On Nov 19, 2014
asudan:

please in the pay TV there's no monopoly. the only thing there is exclusive right to air programs.

I didn't say monopoly. I said "Near Monopoly"...
Re: Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 19, 2014
ShirelleBaby:

DSTV premium and my subs expired 2days ago- didn't even notice because my fav Christian channels were still on
You must be a big madam
Re: Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? by quincie(m): 7:24am On Nov 19, 2014
All my Christian channels ar free, faith TV, oneG, king A, etc...... Check it out.
Re: Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? by EldaTimba(m): 7:34am On Nov 19, 2014
bigtt76:
Hahaha ...becos they know you don't understand Chinese and so you will be forced to make the payment. The English version actually meant to encourage the Chinese residence in Nigeria and elsewhere to embrace English Language grin
grin.
Re: Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? by ShirelleBaby: 7:46am On Nov 19, 2014
CFCfan:

You must be a big madam

Good morning sir.
9+ is the fees-not too expensive if u ask me.
Some people squander more than dat in a club every friday.
All about priorities.
Re: Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? by ShirelleBaby: 7:47am On Nov 19, 2014
quincie:
All my Christian channels ar free, faith TV, oneG, king A, etc...... Check it out.

Exactly what I am saying!
All my Christian channels are free too

Looks like it goes for all bouquets.

Op,pls check!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 19, 2014
ShirelleBaby:

Good morning sir.
9+ is the fees-not too expensive if u ask me.
Some people squander more than dat in a club every friday.
All about priorities.
True. Some folks can buy multiple drinks for their friends at the club with more than that amount. But I thought DSTV's premium bouquet was over N10,000.
Re: Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? by ShirelleBaby: 7:56am On Nov 19, 2014
CFCfan:

True. Some folks can buy multiple drinks for their friends at the club with more than that amount. But I thought DSTV's premium bouquet was over N10,000.
Figure error.
The last one I paid was 11,650.
I guess u watch for free there
Re: Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 19, 2014
ShirelleBaby:

Figure error.
The last one I paid was 11,650.
I guess u watch for free there
We don't watch cable tv for free here I. The service provider I use charge $140/month for both tv and internet use.

BTW, U must be a banker grin to pay over 11k
Re: Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? by ShirelleBaby: 8:11am On Nov 19, 2014
CFCfan:

We don't watch cable tv for free here I. The service provider I use charge $140/month for both tv and internet use.

BTW, U must be a banker grin to pay over 11k

Still a student--I here signifies-FAMILY

My mum won't allow my dad go to viewing centres to watch his fav la liga football matches-reason for the premium bouquet.
He must watch it in the house.
Re: Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 19, 2014
ShirelleBaby:

Still a student--I here signifies-FAMILY

My mum won't allow my dad go to viewing centres to watch his fav la liga football matches-reason for the premium bouquet.
He must watch it in the house.
Ok.
Your mum doesn't like the rowdy nature of the viewing centers?
Re: Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? by ShirelleBaby: 8:26am On Nov 19, 2014
CFCfan:

Ok.
Your mum doesn't like the rowdy nature of the viewing centers?

Late nights are not tolerated well
Re: Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 19, 2014
ShirelleBaby:

Late nights are not tolerated well
I see.
Re: Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? by oluwapoju(m): 8:28am On Nov 19, 2014
because China is moving
Re: Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? by armadeo(m): 10:04am On Nov 19, 2014
Tbillz:
Most times i get frustrated when i sight an envelope on my TV screen, thats an indication that my DSTV subscription has been exhausted but all the important channels will be gone when its over "only except" CCTV CHINESE. Why is CCTV the only free channel on DSTV?

I think its a ploy to frustrate you into paying your subscription. How do you feel when u have CCTV over the entire weekend and no new movies to watch.

Though one time in my beef periods with Dstv I didn't pay for 3 mths. I got all the naija stations I.e AIT, channels etc for free.
Re: Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? by armadeo(m): 10:04am On Nov 19, 2014
Gooci:
you no de watch dish?/ channel 100 angry

Experts at not subscribing ...... grin grin
Re: Why Is Cctv[chinese ] The Only Free Channel On DSTV? by magni101(m): 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
Religious stations are free now. Doesn't matter the bouquet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get 80GB On All Network!! / What Is The Best Phone To Buy At 250k? / Samsung To Release Galaxy Note 2 In October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.