Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,036 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:17 AM

Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting (206276 Views)

Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI / Massive Employment @ Petroleum Training Institute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by GenerousLord: 10:02am On Jan 19, 2015
lieutAliyu:

Then it has to been in batches again cos i haven't seen any message n my score was way above 50%,
Good Morning, Bro.
What's the situation like at the moment? Have you received an invite? If no, Did you try sending them a mail?
I've sent them a mail, and I'm anticipating a positive reply.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jimswatt: 10:06am On Jan 19, 2015
osifo4ever:
any petroleum and gas lectural 11A invited 4 21st
yes I applied and I was invited for d 2nd CBT. hope dis info is useful?l
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by stinggy(m): 10:14am On Jan 19, 2015
moststylish:
Wats happening?i scored 42% petroleum and natural gas processing,lecturer 11c and yet to get mine
Bro ur own beta oo

I scored 48.3 and a guy I met after the test scored 45, same positions with you. He has seen the invite while I'm yet to see any.
We just can't seem to get things right in this country.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jimswatt: 10:21am On Jan 19, 2015
osifo4ever:
any petroleum and gas lectural 11A invited 4 21st
I am invited for d 2nd CBT.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by osifo4ever: 10:28am On Jan 19, 2015
have not heard anything about petroleum and gas lectural 11A,have anybody be called.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by osifo4ever: 10:33am On Jan 19, 2015
batch 1g petroleum n gas lectural 11a has any body b invited d 2nd time
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Slexd: 10:35am On Jan 19, 2015
U guys that saw ur scores bta 4u. I did nt c my score nd no invite. Na God hand i dey
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 10:51am On Jan 19, 2015
anyone received an invite today?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jkels(m): 11:03am On Jan 19, 2015
is there anyone that applied for a non engineering position that have gotten an invite for the 2nd CBT?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by lcoq: 11:04am On Jan 19, 2015
osifo4ever:
i just pray we that apply 4 petroleum and gas lecture 11A b called.
Boss,If by 11A U mean d Ch.Engr position..then I knw two guys invitd 4 2nd CBT. Jst for info sake,Goodluck
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by transbut5(m): 11:40am On Jan 19, 2015
i applied for metallurgical and materials engineering lecturer 2 and received invite. anyone with me?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by GenerousLord: 11:54am On Jan 19, 2015
stinggy:

Bro ur own beta oo

I scored 48.3 and a guy I met after the test scored 45, same positions with you. He has seen the invite while I'm yet to see any.
We just can't seem to get things right in this country.
Bro, you too never get invite? Na wa o. I tire for this PSIN, I swear. I just wasted my money for nothing. That is why I always fear anything that has to do with Government Jobs.
I think we are even in a better position to stand our ground coz we saw our scores. What about those who didn't see their scores and weren't invited, even though they did magnificiently well?
May God help us all.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by aggiel: 12:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
Pls it's like some pple got invite for interview and not 2nd cbt, this is because I just called someone and she told me she received an invite yesterday Sunday evening for interview, that she was told to bring her credentials.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by lieutAliyu(m): 1:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
GenerousLord:

Good Morning, Bro.
What's the situation like at the moment? Have you received an invite? If no, Did you try sending them a mail?
I've sent them a mail, and I'm anticipating a positive reply.

No i haven't,my assumption are thus:
Candidates with higher scores are for interview proper while candidates with lower scores or little bit above average was given a second cbt cos of the mass failure culminating from the first cbt.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by GenerousLord: 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
lieutAliyu:

No i haven't,my assumption are thus:
Candidates with higher scores are for interview proper while candidates with lower scores or little bit above average was given a second cbt cos of the mass failure culminating from the first cbt.
Alright, if you say so. Truth is, I'm no longer sure of this whole recruitment process. Let's just watch and see how things go.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by osifo4ever: 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
is not 2nd invitation,i heard is d people dat r invited 4 fresh interview,y e nw dey give us loose hope.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by osifo4ever: 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
has anyone being invited 2day
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by celi4ever2k5: 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
I received the second CBT invitation though, don't know what I score but my question is "instead of my application reading Lecture Officer II C General Studies it is reflecting Lecture Officer II C Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies". I don't know what to do
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by electricalhashi(m): 2:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
please has any one that applied for electricah engineering officer1 position been called for interview or a second cbt
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by cartia: 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
Pls has any one that applied for lectural 11A general stuudy mathematics received sms for 2cbt or interview
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by aiikay(m): 3:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
abdultobz:

Lol... Like seriously... This guy is really a clown. You must really be bitter and that must be coming from frustration. Ironically,you are the only person that hold this animosity out of hundreds that have contacted me. For the records, and before you score some cheap points,I'll clarify. In truth, I have created another group on another thread for an entirely different job test from PSIN (BAT). The group was created prior to the first job test and had a few persons at the time. To everyone's surprise,the coy rescheduled the test (after the first had been written) and called for another one. This got everyone in the group apprehesive.Soon as the second test was called for, so many people (including this dude) wanted to join group which begged for the question of Why now? As I didn't want to be autocratic, I thought to check with other guys who were of the opinion that we could get the group vulnerable to mole presence (given the sensitivity of what was being discussed).It was on this ground that I told this guy, he won't be able to join at that moment. And so was the case for several others (who have now joined the group).Upon noticing this guy's bitterness, I still went ahead to apologize and not take it personal. Afterall I don't even know you, why would this be targeted at you. But apparently, it just wasn't enough for the magnitude of frustration he seem to be nursing. FYI,I'm sure you were little when I joined whatsapp.
who's ready to read this your long and UNIMPORTANT story!
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by AltarBoy1: 3:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
Is there anyone here that was invited for interview... I dont really get how they will send invite for test and still schedule for interview.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by timibk: 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
celi4ever2k5:
I received the second CBT invitation though, don't know what I score but my question is "instead of my application reading Lecture Officer II C General Studies it is reflecting Lecture Officer II C Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies". I don't know what to do

were u sent text message or mail?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by moststylish(m): 3:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
GenerousLord:

Good Morning, Bro.
Have you tried mailing them (PSIN) about it?
I have sent them a mail, and I hope they send me a positive response.
can u help me with their mail ad
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by moststylish(m): 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
i have a feeling that those that were not sent text has already got the job
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by CVWizards(m): 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
moststylish:
i have a feeling that those that were not sent text has already got the job
I pray o.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by GenerousLord: 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
moststylish:
can u help me with their mail ad
I replied the mail that sent me the 1st CBT mail.
So, do the same.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by abdultobz: 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
nobility1:

It would be unwise to be exchanging words with such a jobless fop like u for u to have much time to write all dis rubbish on a thread many expect to see useful info. My question was clear and harmless and u took it all the way round, wht a stupor!
Question? Harmless? Are you a graduate? Certainly not. Dude, your intent is irrelevant anyways. The clarification was worth it. It's for people to understand the magnitude of your frustration.Point has been made, no doubt. Deal with your frustration some other ways.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by osifo4ever: 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
am tired oh!
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Roundabout: 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
I really don't know what to say about this recruitment exercise any longer. So many anomalies..I expected a high level of transparency in the selection process,considering the way the test was conducted. But from the comments so far ,there are too many questions begging for answers...I am yet to receive the invite too,despite a fairly high score!!!.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by nmezi1: 8:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
Roughly 280+ were invited for the next phase of the exercise, this I can confirm, nothing more. But to the successful ones that are called, Best of Luck and God's grace. To those out of the race, I know how you feel, but it is one out of many, believe God 2015 is your year, Good goes so that better can come. Your Miracle is on the way! One Luv

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (54) (Reply)

Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 / How To Apply For Government Npower Program. / Job Vacancies In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.