Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting (205553 Views)

Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI / Massive Employment @ Petroleum Training Institute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
some guys for nairaland sha,

you just applied for a job

no confirmation text,

no interview appointment

but you've started asking people how much salary you should expect...

na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Avivi1987(f): 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
They said d registration has been currently suspended
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by manny4u(m): 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
Abeg where all those guys wey get uncles and aunties for all the federal parastatals mk una come they gv us the rumours as usual to keep the PSIN applicants ministry moving......... Wish everyone including myslf all the very best
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Jonwesley(m): 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
nwekesimon68:
Does this address houses all the staffs of the institute including the DG or President of the institute or do they have separate office 4 the above mentioned?

Please don't get yourself confused. The recruitment is for Petroleum Training Institute Effurun, Delta State. The Public Service Institute Abuja is the government parastatal mandated to carry out the recruitment. Stop looking for offices where none exists, and if Effurun /Warri does not sound a good environment to you then don't bother applying at all. The advert in Newspapers like the Vanguard mentioned PTI=Petroleum Training Institute Effurun Delta State

3 Likes

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by buoye1(m): 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
The site is showing temporarily unavailable,pls any 1 to help on how to go abt dat shld hlp out here!!!
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Ozugbo(m): 11:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
D site is ok.Just applied now but kud nt upload my documents with my fone
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Bolosiye: 12:06am On Nov 24, 2014
Ozugbo:
D site is ok.Just applied now but kud nt upload my documents with my fone
what were de various document u uploaded? pls.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Bolosiye: 7:27am On Nov 24, 2014
Those dat were able to apply successfully. Please what were the document you uploaded? Kindly share
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Philadelphia: 8:03am On Nov 24, 2014
Bolosiye:
Does dat were able to apply successfully. Please what were the document you uploaded? Kindly share
Of what use would knowing the documents that were uploaded be to you if you cannot register?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Philadelphia: 8:23am On Nov 24, 2014
By the way, this is the only topic I have seen on nairaland that has stayed the shortest while, even been on front page, has almost 34,000 views and 105 comments(as at the time of typing this post) and has gone only 3 pages far. Nairalanders, una way shaaa ehn! undecided
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Bolosiye: 8:30am On Nov 24, 2014
So dat i can go to the cafe with only the neccessary document. I know for now the site is temporaly suspended. Tanks
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by jogojogo: 8:41am On Nov 24, 2014
I have not been able to register after several days of attempts. Please those who successfully registered what trick did you applied?
Or is the link posted here wrong?

Registration suspended, ehn? for how long nah?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Philadelphia: 8:59am On Nov 24, 2014
Registration has closed.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Bolosiye: 9:09am On Nov 24, 2014
Philadelphia:
Registration has closed.
the closing date is nov. 30th
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by SHOCK7(m): 9:27am On Nov 24, 2014
cyprel:

Just b patient bro am sure it will come back ... The advert is also on vanguard so u can imagine the number of people that are applying
I won't allow me register,it keeps saying "registration has been temp suspended".any other method?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by poundsmaker(m): 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
jogojogo:
I have not been able to register after several days of attempts. Please those who successfully registered what trick did you applied?
Or is the link posted here wrong?

Registration suspended, ehn? for how long nah?
The site is still working fine, I just added some documents to my account now. Though, I've applied since last week. Good luck to us all.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Ozugbo(m): 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
Bolosiye:
what were de various document u uploaded? pls.
Ur sch.cert
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by pacesetter939: 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
nwekesimon68:
Gudmorning broda. I hav done the fillings and selected the position i wish to apply bt i cant go further or receive any text indicating that i hav applied successfuly. Pls guide me.
The site isn't in good shape now and as such, after selecting your choice position and the ward "Application" is displayed, you are good to do.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by fxjones(m): 3:38am On Nov 25, 2014
please will it still be necessary to upload a written CV since personal data has been filled in?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by samtheman: 4:43am On Nov 25, 2014
fxjones:
please will it still be necessary to upload a written CV since personal data has been filled in?

..........then what is the evidence that u have schooled, pls upload your degree, nysc, waec, indegine and oda advance cert.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by poundsmaker(m): 6:27am On Nov 25, 2014
samtheman:

..........then what is the evidence that u have schooled, pls upload your degree, nysc, waec, indegine and oda advance cert.
It's only 5 documents you can upload.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by poundsmaker(m): 6:34am On Nov 25, 2014
fxjones:
The best documents to upload are: resume/cv, cover letter, Bsc degree, nysc and professional membership certificate or master's degree certificate. There's no need for your ssce and indigene certificate at this stage because they already knew you'll have ssce results before you can bag your bsc, even if it's fake, you can't go undetected with your professional membership before the certificate is issued to you.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Justiceotuya(m): 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
Happy birthday manny4u
manny4u:
Abeg where all those guys wey get uncles and aunties for all the federal parastatals mk una come they gv us the rumours as usual to keep the PSIN applicants ministry moving......... Wish everyone including myslf all the very best
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by manny4u(m): 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
Justiceotuya:
Happy birthday manny4u
Thanks so much brother.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 26, 2014
pacesetter939:

Hi, please help a friend out.
Did you get a confirmation stating that your application is successful?
After I uploaded my document and selected my vacancy of interest, I could not proceed thereafter. Your urgent response is awaited.

i got a confirmation messaged and a special code
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by kayce911(f): 12:18pm On Nov 26, 2014
U got what code ? How did u register yours
hjr2014:

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by poundsmaker(m): 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
hjr2014:

That's a big lie. And if you're sure of what you claimed, copy and paste the message you received.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by romoruyi(m): 12:52pm On Nov 26, 2014
Once u have registered but you have not receive your confirmation email yet, just logging with ur details like that......you can complete registration wihtout receiving confirmation email.........

Get the latest free Dragnet, Gmat, Gse, Kaplan Gmat practice test and interview questions & answers from my blog TODAY!!! Download now from this link: http://revos-vision..com/p/blog-page.html

Or Join my bbm group to get urs TODAY!!! Snap the bbm grp barcode to join.

poundsmaker:
That's a big lie. And if you're sure of what you claimed, copy and paste the message you received.

Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by poundsmaker(m): 12:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
romoruyi:
Once u have registered but you have not receive your confirmation email yet, just logging with ur details like that......you can complete registration wihtout receiving confirmation email.........

Get the latest free Dragnet, Gmat, Gse, Kaplan Gmat practice test and interview questions & answers from my blog TODAY!!! Download now from this link: http://revos-vision..com/p/blog-page.html

Or Join my bbm group to get urs TODAY!!! Snap the bbm grp barcode to join.

Abi ooooooo. Because I registered since the inception of this recruitment. And there's nothing like confirmation mail or code.
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by Bolosiye: 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
Like wetin dis pple fit pay person na?
Re: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting by pacesetter939: 4:10am On Nov 28, 2014
hjr2014:

I didn't receive any of such code & confirmation. What should be the possible way out now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (54) (Reply)

Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 / Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! / How To Apply For Government Npower Program.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.