Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Im Beginning To Grow Fat.... I Need Help (pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Im Beginning To Grow Fat.... I Need Help (pictures) (11098 Views)

feeling cool in this throw back / Im Begining To Grow Fat And I Dpnt Like It [photos] / Help:am Too Fat,i Want To Loose Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im Beginning To Grow Fat.... I Need Help (pictures) by Ehbonie: 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2014
@op you can join mountain of fire. Its like they are on fasting and prayer nw. Trust me after one week with dem you shall neva be thesame.

1 Like

Re: Im Beginning To Grow Fat.... I Need Help (pictures) by Airforce1(m): 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ehbonie:
@op you can join mountain of fire. Its like they are on fasting and prayer nw. Trust me after one week with dem you shall neva be thesame.

Mountain of what?

I'm a CATHOLIC

1 Like

Re: Im Beginning To Grow Fat.... I Need Help (pictures) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
airforce airforce airforce!!!!!how many times did i call you embarassedhit the gym smiley
Re: Im Beginning To Grow Fat.... I Need Help (pictures) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
fairygeh:
Airforce 1 desperately seeking for attention he is devoid of in real life. All in a bait for us to see his new pics undecided
haba.. you wicked oh
Re: Im Beginning To Grow Fat.... I Need Help (pictures) by Ehbonie: 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
Airforce1:

Mountain of what?

I'm a CATHOLIC
No be you wan slim down?
Re: Im Beginning To Grow Fat.... I Need Help (pictures) by Airforce1(m): 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ehbonie:

No be you wan slim down?

Wetin religion or belief got to do with slimming down

Mtchew
Re: Im Beginning To Grow Fat.... I Need Help (pictures) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
you still look like bonga head
Re: Im Beginning To Grow Fat.... I Need Help (pictures) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
airforce1 i got a lotta respect for you buh dont you think you are way matured for this embarassed....try getting attention by doing good works

1 Like

Re: Im Beginning To Grow Fat.... I Need Help (pictures) by chibwike(m): 9:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
airforce1 i got a lotta respect for you buh dont you think you are way matured for this embarassed....try getting attention by doing good works
word
Re: Im Beginning To Grow Fat.... I Need Help (pictures) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
Airforce1:

Last time I workout was in 2012 and don't know if I can do that again now

The painful part s that my six packs are gone

Please help me doctor

It's old age bro, your metabolism is slowing down, you are depositing fats everywhere coupled with too much 'nairalanding' and no exercise..go out and jog,soon you,ll start having waist pains as well..

Btw why can't you bleach?.

3 Likes

Re: Im Beginning To Grow Fat.... I Need Help (pictures) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
cirmuell:
gringringrin this niqqa tho.

I say we cut 'em off...come to my office tomorrow morning, lets reconstruct that body.

On a serious note just watch what you eat(ur friend is the devil in the desert now; #nooffence) and hit the gym. winkcool
kiss
Re: Im Beginning To Grow Fat.... I Need Help (pictures) by cirmuell(m): 9:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
Re: Im Beginning To Grow Fat.... I Need Help (pictures) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
Re: Im Beginning To Grow Fat.... I Need Help (pictures) by hannesy(f): 10:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
Airforce1:
I use to be very slim like bonga fish till a friend of mine introduced me to foods that has much fatty contents...
Now I'm growing big bigger and biggest.. my sexy abs all gone

I need help
Thanks
airforce my love I can fry plantain with the oil on ya face *shines teeth* na joke oooo lol
Re: Im Beginning To Grow Fat.... I Need Help (pictures) by cirmuell(m): 10:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
miztola:

kisskiss
beth y? kisses out of the blues. *steals a kiss kiss b4 she changes her mind*
Re: Im Beginning To Grow Fat.... I Need Help (pictures) by stinggy(m): 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
Airforce1:

I'm chocolate

Can't you bleach?
Is it too much to ask for tongue grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Im Beginning To Grow Fat.... I Need Help (pictures) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
You're black. I can't even look at you. Forget about fat and do something to improve your looks. no one should have to live their lives with dirty skin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Im Beginning To Grow Fat.... I Need Help (pictures) by zicoraads: 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
Rawdeal:
You're black. I can't even look at you. Forget about fat and do something to improve your looks. no one should have to live their lives with dirty skin
So, lemme get this straight, you saying black is dirty?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Im Beginning To Grow Fat.... I Need Help (pictures) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
cirmuell:
beth y? kisses out of the blues. *steals a kiss kiss b4 she changes her mind*
Stop tryin' to see reason(s) behind the kisses and just take it.
Re: Im Beginning To Grow Fat.... I Need Help (pictures) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
zicoraads:
So, lemme get this straight, you saying black is dirty?

when it's on the Op's skin, yes. probably smelly too

Ps. doesn't apply to everyone. just the OP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Im Beginning To Grow Fat.... I Need Help (pictures) by zicoraads: 10:32pm On Nov 18, 2014
Rawdeal:

when it's on the Op's skin, yes. probably smelly too

Ps. doesn't apply to everyone. just the OP
smiley smiley
Re: Im Beginning To Grow Fat.... I Need Help (pictures) by cirmuell(m): 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
miztola:

Stop tryin' to see reason(s) behind the kisses and just take it.
Okay...if you say so. gudnyt wink
Re: Im Beginning To Grow Fat.... I Need Help (pictures) by Truckpusher(m): 11:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
Airforce1 ,I never knew you were this fugly.

See your kpomo size lip wey be like Michelin tyre grin

10 Likes

Re: Im Beginning To Grow Fat.... I Need Help (pictures) by BukkyDan(f): 11:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
What the heck! Dude you aint got no light skin...
You just gat a new hair cut and a shirt you wish was kinda cute right?
Try to put in more effort, perhaps a pout would do

4 Likes

Re: Im Beginning To Grow Fat.... I Need Help (pictures) by darlynlara(f): 12:08am On Nov 19, 2014
axortedbabe:
Ok seen..wat next..
Nose everywhere..
lmao rotf
Re: Im Beginning To Grow Fat.... I Need Help (pictures) by DonaldGenes(m): 12:58am On Nov 19, 2014
fairygeh:
Airforce 1 desperately seeking for the attention he is devoid of in real life. All in a bait for us to see his new pics undecided
Sharp qirl
Re: Im Beginning To Grow Fat.... I Need Help (pictures) by Applaner: 1:47am On Nov 19, 2014
ah ah, how did u get out of de chain?
Re: Im Beginning To Grow Fat.... I Need Help (pictures) by Nobody: 2:26am On Nov 19, 2014
Lool grin
stinggy:

Can't you bleach?
Is it too much to ask for tongue grin grin
Re: Im Beginning To Grow Fat.... I Need Help (pictures) by Nobody: 2:28am On Nov 19, 2014
It is wa! grin
Re: Im Beginning To Grow Fat.... I Need Help (pictures) by Nobody: 4:41am On Nov 19, 2014
Airforce1:
I use to be very slim like bonga fish till a friend of mine introduced me to foods that has much fatty contents...
Now I'm growing big bigger and biggest.. my sexy abs all gone

I need help
Thanks
is your face getting fat or what? undecided because i don't get why you're showing your Acne face lipsrsealed Get rid of the zits!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Future Awards Africa 2018 Winners List / Dating Dan Foster: Linda Ikeji Was Miserable / See The Most Beautiful Eyes On This Black Kid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.