Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:00 PM

Best Ways For Football Fans To Watch Their Team(s) Play - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Best Ways For Football Fans To Watch Their Team(s) Play (680 Views)

Which Team(s) Are You Supporting At Afcon ? / Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Ways For Football Fans To Watch Their Team(s) Play by Sleekshady(f): 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
The best way to support
1: Arsenal is to always watch their matches close to a general hospital (in case of heartbreak u can easily get medical attention)
2:Chelsea is to watch their matches close to a police station( bkus they like fight fight after they lose match)
3: Liverpool is to watch their match with ur girl friend by urside ( else u go walk alone after they lost)
4:Man united is to watch their match in a beer parlour (so dat you just drink away ur sorrow after the lost)
5:Madrid is not to watch it wit ur grl frnd( else she might b carried away with cr7 and James)
6:Barcelona is to watch it at the comfort of ur house(so dat you can hear the record being broken and set by messi each time he scores)

1 Like

Re: Best Ways For Football Fans To Watch Their Team(s) Play by pelvicky(m): 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
Dats true especially man.u...we no even dey fear loosing again this year...shebi leceister city don humilate us with 5-3...so nt special....i go jst dey drink alomo on sunday against arsenal(lol)
Re: Best Ways For Football Fans To Watch Their Team(s) Play by Antell95(m): 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
pelvicky:
Dats true especially man.u...we no even dey fear loosing again this year...shebi leceister city don humilate us with 5-3...so nt special....i go jst dey drink alomo on sunday against arsenal(lol)
see this assna fan claiming to be a red
Re: Best Ways For Football Fans To Watch Their Team(s) Play by pelvicky(m): 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
Antell95:
see this assna fan claiming to be a red
am a red fans o..my blood is red....
Re: Best Ways For Football Fans To Watch Their Team(s) Play by makkitush: 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
Sleekshady:
The best way to support
1: Arsenal is to always watch their matches close to a general hospital (in case of heartbreak u can easily get medical attention)
2:Chelsea is to watch their matches close to a police station( bkus they like fight fight after they lose match)
3: Liverpool is to watch their match with ur girl friend by urside ( else u go walk alone after they lost)
4:Man united is to watch their match in a beer parlour (so dat you just drink away ur sorrow after the lost)
5:Madrid is not to watch it wit ur grl frnd( else she might b carried away with cr7 and James)
6:Barcelona is to watch it at the comfort of ur house(so dat you can hear the record being broken and set by messi each time he scores)
that's funny,esp arsenal. By the way,which club are u supporting. I guess, none.
Re: Best Ways For Football Fans To Watch Their Team(s) Play by Sleekshady(f): 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2014
Barcelona smiley
makkitush:
that's funny,esp arsenal. By the way,which club are u supporting. I guess, none.

(1) (Reply)

All 1960bet Members Most Log In Or Register Through This Link / Fifa Ballon D'or: Final Three Shortlisted / Who Makes Nigeria's Kits?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.