Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

I Need Business Ideas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Business Ideas (1341 Views)

Please, I Need Business Ideas And Partners . / 25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / UK Relocation: I Need Business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Business Ideas by DukeNija(m): 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
I want to invest the sum of N4million by setting up a business for my brother. At the moment, most business ideas we came up with didn't go down well after we carried out our feasibility. So I need advice/ideas from nairalanders on the appropriate business to venture into with the above sum.
If you have any good business idea, that you think will be good, please do share.

Thanks
Re: I Need Business Ideas by DukeNija(m): 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2014
no replies? People come on, this is a business forum na.
Re: I Need Business Ideas by OCTAVO: 8:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
DukeNija:
I want to invest the sum of N4million by setting up a business for my brother. At the moment, most business ideas we came up with didn't go down well after we carried out our feasibility. So I need advice/ideas from nairalanders on the appropriate business to venture into with the above sum.
If you have any good business idea, that you think will be good, please do share.

Thanks
What are the businesses you came up with? So that we won't keep repeating the same thing here. Thanks.
Re: I Need Business Ideas by iykepromotions: 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2014
invest in expired domain names. it's the easiest way to make money online no hype. goggle it to get more details. if you are interested contact me via julanky.com
Re: I Need Business Ideas by DukeNija(m): 9:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
OCTAVO:

What are the businesses you came up with? So that we won't keep repeating the same thing here. Thanks.

We thought about importation, but I personally think the capital won't be sufficient. Also, he said something about agriculture, which I'm quite interested in but it will entail buying a plot of land but since we reside in Lagos, that won't be possible.
But I'm still keen on importation, but need ideas on what to import.
Re: I Need Business Ideas by godoluwa(m): 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2014
DukeNija:

We thought about importation, but I personally think the capital won't be sufficient. Also, he said something about agriculture, which I'm quite interested in but it will entail buying a plot of land but since we reside in Lagos, that won't be possible.
with 4m in importation, u will make 10m+ profit within a year if u import the products in high demand. Agriculture/Poultry farming was also good but requires know how & good training. If u choose importation at d end, & you include IT gadget in what you import, let me know so that I will do business with you. I also import some stuffs. Gud luck
Re: I Need Business Ideas by OCTAVO: 9:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
DukeNija:

Import what you won't have difficulty in selling. Focus more on what you think people in your location will likely need. Do not import items that will tie your money down. I will advise you to first try with 10% of that money.

1 Like

Re: I Need Business Ideas by DukeNija(m): 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
iykepromotions:
invest in expired domain names. it's the easiest way to make money online no hype. goggle it to get more details. if you are interested contact me via julanky.com

Thanks for the response. I will check it out
Re: I Need Business Ideas by DukeNija(m): 10:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
OCTAVO:

Import what you won't have difficulty in selling. Focus more on what you think people in your location will likely need. Do not import items that will tie your money down. I will advise you to first try with 10% of that money.

Thnx Octavo, I was also thinking in this line because selling the items is another task entirely. Because some people might have monopoly over somme goods here in 9ja, I've seen it happen b4. Also, no one would want money to be tied down.
Re: I Need Business Ideas by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
Invest in manufacturing, theirs no business as profitable as manufacturing, especially if you manufacture what people need always. Food processing is a good place to start.

1 Like

Re: I Need Business Ideas by DukeNija(m): 11:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
godoluwa:
with 4m in importation, u will make 10m+ profit within a year if u import the products in high demand. Agriculture/Poultry farming was also good but requires know how & good training. If u choose importation at d end, & you include IT gadget in what you import, let me know so that I will do business with you. I also import some stuffs. Gud luck

Thanks man, for more info, i'll send you a pm.
Re: I Need Business Ideas by DukeNija(m): 11:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
TheLight001:
Invest in manufacturing, theirs no business as profitable as manufacturing, especially if you manufacture what people need always. Food processing is a good place to start.

Agreed, but don't you think manufacturing will be too capital intensive? Pls give suggestions regarding the area of manufacturing/food processing. Thanks
Re: I Need Business Ideas by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
DukeNija:

Agreed, but don't you think manufacturing will be too capital intensive? Pls give suggestions regarding the area of manufacturing/food processing. Thanks

Small scale manufacturing isn't capital intensive.

With 4m, you can invest in soyabean processing, to produce refined soya-oil and saya cake.

Ofcos the market for the products is enormous, and the biz is preety profitable. RIO is less than 12months.
Re: I Need Business Ideas by Rexnegro(m): 12:02am On Nov 19, 2014
DukeNija:

Thanks
if that sum can buy land somewhere(perhaps badagry side) and can build maybe two 2bedrooms flats for rentage then do it . It doesn't depreciate bro . Or go into important of designer jeans n sell in whole n retail prices. Goodluck in wateva u guys chosed.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Business Ideas by missdebs(f): 12:13am On Nov 19, 2014
real estate sire...real estate

1 Like

Re: I Need Business Ideas by DukeNija(m): 12:18am On Nov 19, 2014
TheLight001:

With 4m, you can invest in soyabean processing, to produce refined soya-oil and saya cake.

Ofcos the market for the products is enormous, and the biz is preety profitable. RIO is less than 12months.

Hmmnnn you just gave me an idea. Thanks I appreciate
Re: I Need Business Ideas by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 19, 2014
TheLight001:

Sorry, I mean crude soya-oil. You sell the crude oil to edible oil refiners (the biggest one was recently launched in Ibadan) and the cake to feed millers. Both products are in high demand.
Re: I Need Business Ideas by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 19, 2014
DukeNija:

Hmmnnn you just gave me an idea. Thanks I appreciate

You are welcome
Re: I Need Business Ideas by DukeNija(m): 12:23am On Nov 19, 2014
Thanks to everyone who contributed, I really appreciate ur suggestions. I will make a decision, meanwhile, more contributions are welcomed.
Re: I Need Business Ideas by kevinalbright(m): 1:06am On Nov 19, 2014
I currently have the sum of 5m naira and need a business partner willing to invest another 5m naira into the music entertainment business I have secured.

Im working with a well known music company that has shown great Returns in the last 18 months and are ready to take it up a norch.

Millions are made monthly and bank statements will be made available to show you how serious this business is in terms of profit. Plus I will show you the ROI, business plan and swot analysis.

P.s: I will not post the name of this company here, neither will I give out to much details/info here. You can call me 08186009600 lets meet up and discuss on how to maximise capital and ROI. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Money Down / Union Homes And Savings PLC / IMPACT OF BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY ON AFRICAN SOCIETY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.