Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex (3112 Views)

Charmed & Enchanted... / Enamour/ Enchanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by Mprex(f): 7:03am On Nov 21, 2014
Geitrick headed home in high spirits that evening. The reason was not far fetched. The scene that too place that morning between him and Sabina was replaying over and over again in his minds eye. Sabina was indeed a beautiful woman and he was already undressing her in his mind.
He looked forward to the game of chasing her. "she would definitely give me a hard time" he thought as he stepped out of his car and headed towards his house. Geitrick was the perfect definition of the ladies' man. His arrogance, sexiness, wealth and position made him the kind of man ladies worshipped but he knew Sabina wouldnt be an easy prey. The confidence that accompanied her cat-like grace was certain.
Despite his outside perfect life, Geitrick was a lonely unhappy man on the inside. After Anne left him, he found it very difficult to love again. The series of women that came and went only wanted his money and he in turn ravished their body. None of them understood his nature his Anne did.
"Maybe its time to love again" Geitrick said aloud as he entered his sparsely furnished sitting room. He dropped his suitcase and went to the kitchen where he fixed himself a cup of scalding hot beverage. As he sipped the hot brew, his mind wandered to Sabina again. While weaving fantasies, he suddenly realized that he had a mobile contacts of all his workers except Sabina. He fished out his phone from his pocket, called his office and demanded for her number which his secretary promised to send immediately.
"Will certainly give Miss High-And-Mighty a call tonight" he said, grinning at his own joke.

Sabina got home tired and spent. She had been on her feet since morning. After she had showered, she fixed David his lunch while they discussed.
"I made a new friend today mum" he said between mouthfuls.
"wow" Sabina exclaimed with forced excitement. "what is his or her name?"
"Its a he" David said "his name is Melvin"
"owk, thats cool" Sabina answered in a tired voice.
Slumped back in a relaxed position, her mind went to the events of the day. Specifically to what happened at Geitrick's office.
"the arrogant son of a bitch!" Sabina spat.
"what did you say mum?" David called out.
At that point, She realized that she had spoken out.
"no dear, I'm not reffering to you" she said as she got up "finish your food and go upstairs for siesta"
"owk mum".
Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by Mprex(f): 7:06am On Nov 21, 2014
All these ghost readers, God is watching you people
Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 21, 2014
Mprex:
All these ghost readers, God is watching you people
Continue girl, don't give up.
It is always like this in the begining.
Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by Superstar007(m): 8:32am On Nov 21, 2014
Mprex:

wizardtongue

Winch, oya kontinue *in Pej's voice*
Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 21, 2014
Mmm, I have a weakness for creative women.

Well done, Mprex. But you need to cut down on repetitions such as 'catlike grace' and also, it is fast becoming a cliché. Then, clauses like 'tears cascaded' have been overused.

Everyone, watch out for my short stories. If you like scary (horror) stories, then, you are about to get something to tremble about from Hifaif, aka. Hiffy.

2 Likes

Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by Mprex(f): 9:47am On Nov 21, 2014
hifaif:
Mmm, I have a weakness for creative women.

Well done, Mprex. But you need to cut down on repetitions such as 'catlike grace' and also, it is fast becoming a cliché. Then, clauses like 'tears cascaded' have been overused.

Everyone, watch out for my short stories. If you like scary (horror) stories, then, you are about to get something to tremble about from Hifaif, aka. Hiffy.
thank youkiss

pls dont fail to mention me when you begin your series. I'm looking forward to it smiley
Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by Mprex(f): 9:49am On Nov 21, 2014
chisco82:

Continue girl, don't give up.
It is always like this in the begining.
thanks swts
Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 21, 2014
Mprex:

thank youkiss

pls dont fail to mention me when you begin your series. I'm looking forward to it smiley

You most welcome, sweet.

I won't forget to mention you.

1 Like

Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by Mprex(f): 9:40am On Nov 24, 2014
Towards evening, Sabina was outside basking in the evening sun when her phone rang. Picking it up, it was a strange number.
"hello" she purred
"hy Sabina, this is Mr Geitrick Welsher"
Sabina's heart jumped as she sat upright immediately.
"good evening sir" she said in a cool collected voice.
"yes, how are you Sabina?" Geitrick inquired while pacing his sitting room leisurely.
"I'm fine sir" Sabina replied while her heart raced
"thats good. I called to apologize over what happened at the office today. I never meant to sound the way I did" Geitrick continued.
"Its nothing Sir" Sabina was definitely suprised. The last thing she expected from Mr Sexy Animal was an apology.
"can you drop the Sir and call me Geitrick, at least, we are out of the office now"
"owk sir......sorry, Geitrick" Sabina could hear the deep voice laughing at the other end of the phone.
"thats alright Sabby. See you at the office tomorrow" Geitrick said.
"owk.......Geitrick"
Geitrick was still laughing when he ended the call. What a nice way to begin, he thought happily.
"Did he just call me Sabby or am I imagining things" Sabina muttered as she got up and headed towards the door.

Work flowed smoothly the next day with no eventful happening until lunch break. Sabina was about leaving the office building when she ran into Geitrick.
"Good afternoon Sir" she greeted
"yes Sabby. Guess you are going out for lunch" Geitrick said while fishing for his car keys in his pocket.
"yes sir" Sabina replied as she headed towards her own car.
"what if we go together?" Geitrick called after her.
Sabina stopped dead in her tracks. Before she could protest, Geitrick had opened the door and was waiting for her. She willed her legs to keep moving towards her own car rather they were heading in the direction of the waiting Geitrick.
As she slid into the car seat, she heard him say "thank you" before closing the door and heading towards his own side of the car.
Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 24, 2014
Mprex:
Towards evening, Sabina was outside basking in the evening sun when her phone rang. Picking it up, it was a strange number.
"hello" she purred
"hy Sabina, this is Mr Geitrick Welsher"
Sabina's heart jumped as she sat upright immediately.
"good evening sir" she said in a cool collected voice.
"yes, how are you Sabina?" Geitrick inquired while pacing his sitting room leisurely.
"I'm fine sir" Sabina replied while her heart raced
"thats good. I called to apologize over what happened at the office today. I never meant to sound the way I did" Geitrick continued.
"Its nothing Sir" Sabina was definitely suprised. The last thing she expected from Mr Sexy Animal was an apology.
"can you drop the Sir and call me Geitrick, at least, we are out of the office now"
"owk sir......sorry, Geitrick" Sabina could hear the deep voice laughing at the other end of the phone.
"thats alright Sabby. See you at the office tomorrow" Geitrick said.
"owk.......Geitrick"
Geitrick was still laughing when he ended the call. What a nice way to begin, he thought happily.
"Did he just call me Sabby or am I imagining things" Sabina muttered as she got up and headed towards the door.

Work flowed smoothly the next day with no eventful happening until lunch break. Sabina was about leaving the office building when she ran into Geitrick.
"Good afternoon Sir" she greeted
"yes Sabby. Guess you are going out for lunch" Geitrick said while fishing for his car keys in his pocket.
"yes sir" Sabina replied as she headed towards her own car.
"what if we go together?" Geitrick called after her.
Sabina stopped dead in her tracks. Before she could protest, Geitrick had opened the door and was waiting for her. She willed her legs to keep moving towards her own car rather they were heading in the direction of the waiting Geitrick.
As she slid into the car seat, she heard him say "thank you" before closing the door and heading towards his own side of the car.
Following..keep it coming.
Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by chimerase2: 11:58am On Dec 19, 2014
Amu here nw cheesy
So cumtinu undecided
Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by Mprex(f): 12:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
chimerase2:
Amu here nw cheesy
So cumtinu undecided
lol. I'll continue but not now. I'm occupied with something now. Will notify when i continue
Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by chimerase2: 1:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
Mprex:

lol. I'll continue but not now. I'm occupied with something now. Will notify when i continue
if u notify me dnt notify kingtom angry
Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by Mprex(f): 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
chimerase2:
lols. Owk. I'll notify only you
Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by chimerase2: 5:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
Mprex:

lols. Owk. I'll notify only you
good gal cheesy
Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by KingTom(m): 7:29pm On Dec 19, 2014
chimerase2:
undecided
Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by chimerase2: 7:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
KingTom:
undecided
she no go mention u again grin
Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by KingTom(m): 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
chimerase2:
she no go mention u again grin
Chima you go cry o grin
Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by chimerase2: 7:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
KingTom:
Chima you go cry o grin
if I cry na fuvck up grin
Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by KingTom(m): 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
chimerase2:
if I cry na fuvck up grin
But she say she loves crying men grin
Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by chimerase2: 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
KingTom:
But she say she loves crying men grin
re u implying I should cry? lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by KingTom(m): 8:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
chimerase2:
re u implying I should cry? lipsrsealed cheesy
That's what made her fall in love with me grin
Re: ¤¤¤enchanted!!!¤¤¤by Mprex by Flakkydagirl: 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2014
This is interesting.

Following.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Saying Yes Did To Me (a True Short Story) / He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END / AVAST!( A Poem For Our Brave Young Frontline Soldiers)- Overhypedsteve.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.