Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Legend Urges Club Not To Sign Player From Chelsea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Legend Urges Club Not To Sign Player From Chelsea (818 Views)

Neymar Slaps Celebrating Valencia Player From Behind (watch Video) / Wayne Rooney Deletes 'manchester United Player' From Twitter Bio / Zenit St Petersburg Fans Urge Club Not To Sign Blacks Or Homosexuals (2) (3) (4)

Legend Urges Club Not To Sign Player From Chelsea by englishmart(m): 6:52pm On Nov 18, 2014
Seaman says Arsenal should continue with Pole Wojciech Szczesny
Former Arsenal and England goalkeeper David Seaman has urged Arsenal to call off their attempts to sign Chelsea's Petr Cech.

Current Arsenal no.1 Wojciech Szczesny has recently committed his future to the club, but Arsenal are reportedly preparing a £7 million bid for Cech, who has had to play second fiddle to Thibaut Courtois this season.

However, Seaman strongly believes Arsene Wenger should keep faith in Szczesny.

"Wojciech is coming off his best season last season with Arsenal and I don't think that anybody warrants taking his place because he is not making mistakes", he told TalkSport.

"Arsenal are conceding goals, but it is not through goalkeeping errors that they are conceding."

Seaman goes onto say that Arsenal's defensive woes are far more fundamental.

"They have not got anybody in the team at the moment that can grab a game and think, right, we are 2-0 up or 3-0 up, let's sit in front of the back four, see ten minutes out so we don't concede a goal, and then push on from there." 

Arsenal of course relinquished a 3 goal lead in the second half of their most recent Champions League match with Anderlecht.

The stats don't lie: Arsenal have lost more points from winning positions than any other Premier League side.

[img]http://sillyseason.com/sites/default/files/styles/article_top/public/article_images/cech_21.jpg?itok=IQa-hFfg[/img]

sillyseason.com/football/premier-league/chelsea-fc/david-seaman-tells-arsenal-not-buy-petr-cech
Re: Legend Urges Club Not To Sign Player From Chelsea by elniro: 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
It will be nice for arsenal for get cech,cos I still rate him as 1 of d best in d premiership,though seaman was right wen he said arsenal's problem is not d goalkeeper but a healthy competition will do both of dem good n I see sczeny learning 1 or 2 tins from cech,my 2 cents
Re: Legend Urges Club Not To Sign Player From Chelsea by mahteens: 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
BlueBlood in my vein...hahahaha but stil #wetinConsineUs Huh

Re: Legend Urges Club Not To Sign Player From Chelsea by aniobimartin: 6:18am On Nov 19, 2014
englishmart:
Seaman says Arsenal should continue with Pole Wojciech Szczesny
Former Arsenal and England goalkeeper David Seaman has urged Arsenal to call off their attempts to sign Chelsea's Petr Cech.

Current Arsenal no.1 Wojciech Szczesny has recently committed his future to the club, but Arsenal are reportedly preparing a £7 million bid for Cech, who has had to play second fiddle to Thibaut Courtois this season.

However, Seaman strongly believes Arsene Wenger should keep faith in Szczesny.

"Wojciech is coming off his best season last season with Arsenal and I don't think that anybody warrants taking his place because he is not making mistakes", he told TalkSport.

"Arsenal are conceding goals, but it is not through goalkeeping errors that they are conceding."

Seaman goes onto say that Arsenal's defensive woes are far more fundamental.

"They have not got anybody in the team at the moment that can grab a game and think, right, we are 2-0 up or 3-0 up, let's sit in front of the back four, see ten minutes out so we don't concede a goal, and then push on from there." 

Arsenal of course relinquished a 3 goal lead in the second half of their most recent Champions League match with Anderlecht.

The stats don't lie: Arsenal have lost more points from winning positions than any other Premier League side.

[img]http://sillyseason.com/sites/default/files/styles/article_top/public/article_images/cech_21.jpg?itok=IQa-hFfg[/img]

http://
sillyseason.com/football/premier-league/chelsea-fc/david-seaman-tells-arsenal-not-buy-petr-cech
he should fight for his shirt at Chelsea
Re: Legend Urges Club Not To Sign Player From Chelsea by aniobimartin: 6:20am On Nov 19, 2014
elniro:
It will be nice for arsenal for get cech,cos I still rate him as 1 of d best in d premiership,though seaman was right wen he said arsenal's problem is not d goalkeeper but a healthy competition will do both of dem good n I see sczeny learning 1 or 2 tins from cech,my 2 cents
sczeny has nothing to learn from cech
Re: Legend Urges Club Not To Sign Player From Chelsea by aniobimartin: 6:20am On Nov 19, 2014
mahteens:
BlueBlood in my vein...hahahaha but stil #wetinConsineUs Huh
why you dey comment on wetin no concern you?

Touching Story About Cristiano Ronaldo (must Read) / MERRY BET Shall Be Giving You All In Sport Prediction To Win Big!!! / See What Mourinho Said After Arsenal Match