Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

(Entry Level Job)Associate Field Professional-reservoir At Halliburton - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / (Entry Level Job)Associate Field Professional-reservoir At Halliburton (2742 Views)

Vacancies At Halliburton Nigeria Limited / Job Vacancy @ Halliburton: Associate Field Professional Reservoir Evaluation / Vacancies At Halliburton In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Entry Level Job)Associate Field Professional-reservoir At Halliburton by eremy: 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
Halliburton.jobs
Job Title:
Associate Field Professional-Reservoir Evaluation
Requisition:

Job Details
Why Halliburton? How about global opportunities, interesting work within small cohesive teams, extensive training, and the opportunity to take your career wherever you want it to GO, with all the support and stability of a truly global organization. With more than 72,000 employees in approximately 80 countries, Halliburton is one of the largest and most respected energy services companies in the industry. Since 1919, our customers have relied on our industry-leading technologies, scientific expertise and, most importantly, our knowledgeable and experienced professionals to help them meet the world's demand for energy. Whether you are a new graduate seeking your first job, or an experienced professional looking to make a career change, we have fantastic opportunities across our organization. Are you ready to GO?

Under general supervision, assists in delivery of Testing and Subsea (TSS) product services on location. Trains directly under a Principal or Senior Field Professional (PFP/SFP) to gain knowledge of TSS operations and principles for preparation for development program.  Learns Field Operators duties and FPs duties for equipment preparation, calibration and utilization at the wellsite.  Assists in the delivery of TSS equipment prior to usage and after operations.  Assists in pre-planning, job execution, and post-job analysis.  Performs assignments requiring knowledge and application of basic engineering pricniples.  Develops and maintains personal relationships with the technical customer base and provides technical support.  May maintain job schedules and liaise with customers on technical issues including performance review and process improvements to better support the needs of the customer.  May work with the local Business Development personnel to insure customers are kept current on technology.  May initiate, review, and close Correction, Prevention Improvement (CPI) pertaining to Technology.  Skills are typically acquired through an undergraduate degree in Engineering, Physics, Geology, or Math.  Certification as an Engineer-in-training is desirable.  This is the entry level position for this dicipline.

Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

Plot 158, Trans Amadi Layout
Port Harcourt, RIV

Miscellaneous Information
Contract Type:
Regular
Working Time:
Full-time
Internal Job Title:
TF01-ESG-Field Prof-Resvr Eval-Assoc
Reference Code:
NB00279575_EXT_000
Start Date:
11/17/2014

Compensation Information
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.

Technical Reference: NC 00224541

https://erecruiting.halliburton.jobs/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_posting_apply?PARAM=cG9zdF9pbnN0X2d1aWQ9RTQ2RTNGMTY4M0E5NDVGMTgzQ0IwMDFGMjlFRTU4RDgmY2FuZF90eXBlPUVYVA==&sap-wd-configId=Z_DF0_000_POSTING_APPLY
Re: (Entry Level Job)Associate Field Professional-reservoir At Halliburton by BigBizzy(m): 8:09pm On Nov 18, 2014
thanks
Re: (Entry Level Job)Associate Field Professional-reservoir At Halliburton by eremy: 8:26pm On Nov 18, 2014
BigBizzy:
thanks

Thanks for appreciating.

Success!
Re: (Entry Level Job)Associate Field Professional-reservoir At Halliburton by doziej84: 4:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
Halliburton Jobs. Are they really serious in recruiting. I have submitted over 15 applications this year & I keep getting rejections.

Na dem know how they do their thing.
Re: (Entry Level Job)Associate Field Professional-reservoir At Halliburton by eremy: 5:13am On Nov 26, 2014
doziej84:

Halliburton Jobs. Are they really serious in recruiting. I have submitted over 15 applications this year & I keep getting rejections.

Na dem know how they do their thing.

Have you thought about finding the reason(s) behind the rejections?
Re: (Entry Level Job)Associate Field Professional-reservoir At Halliburton by doziej84: 2:26pm On Nov 26, 2014
eremy:

Have you thought about finding the reason(s) behind the rejections?

Sir, How do i find that out? My CV is in order, so is my cover letter on why i am applying for said position, and I ensure the form is filled in correctly.

i feel it's maybe either due to lack of oil & gas experience or like someone pointed out , my degree cert. is more than 5 years old.

whatever the case, more grease to their elbows(HR guys).
Re: (Entry Level Job)Associate Field Professional-reservoir At Halliburton by eremy: 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
doziej84:

I feel it's maybe either due to lack of oil & gas experience or like someone pointed out , my degree cert. is more than 5 years old.

I would want to agree with the quoted text at the risk of error.

Yours will surely come to you.
Re: (Entry Level Job)Associate Field Professional-reservoir At Halliburton by Saryea83: 6:57am On Nov 30, 2014
It's nt true! My cert is 2012's and wt oil n gas experience on mudlogging, yet they keep on telling me unsuccessful. It must be sometn else

(1) (Reply)

Graduate And Experienced Job Recruitment At Actic Beverages (4 Positions) / Relationship Officer@ Loyalty Solution Limited / Unpaid N-power Stipends: States` Focal Persons Suffer In Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.