Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,254 members, 7,953,947 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:35 AM

Give Keshi Six Years Contract - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Give Keshi Six Years Contract (580 Views)

World Cup 2014: What Percentage Performance Will You Give Keshi? / Di Matteo Handed Two Years Contract As Chelsea Coach / Kanu gets New 3-years Contract with Coaching Career in-view (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Keshi Six Years Contract by cyberczar: 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
One of the paradoxes of Nigerian football is its emphasis upon the necessity of maintaining a perception of stellar superiority in Africa and the incapacity of the NFF to develop our local league, coupled with a complimentary testimony that often urges to extremes in both.

In my candid opinion, the re-instatement of coach, Stephen Keshi is apparently the best decision taken so far in the interest of Nigerian football.Not just because it repudiates the presumption that indigenous coaches lack managerial competence, it stems the tide of wasteful spending and wishful expectation on expatriates,as if magical.

Mr Keshi should be given a minimum of six years contract to build Nigerian football. A demand which I think not unreasonable, considering that the most successful coach this country ever had, Mr Westerhof was given ample time to work. This NFF Board should desist from its pugnacious stance against Keshi since they know that they have done little to develop the league from which the coach should pool talent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Keshi Six Years Contract by denedene(m): 11:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
only if he decides to go to a coaching school to improve his skill, stop being sentimental in team selections, appoint a scout cuz I know he doesn't game before he plays an opponent, allow for the appointment of a foreign technical advice r
Re: Give Keshi Six Years Contract by easyelliot(m): 12:41am On Nov 19, 2014
Six years ke? Are u OK?
Let him clean up his qualification mess first then we go from there.
6 yrs
Re: Give Keshi Six Years Contract by tuffgongjo(m): 8:24am On Nov 19, 2014
I don't think that is a good move,since you can terminate the contract of a coach anytime.
But does he need 6years to build a good$well "oiled" team?
Re: Give Keshi Six Years Contract by dotna(m): 9:23am On Nov 19, 2014
i totally agree.

I so believe in keshi

Give him what he deserved

(1) (Reply)

Do You See Southamton Making It To Ucl Next Season. / 3 Small But Costly Workout Mistakes You Must Avoid / Chogon Special Cleaning Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.