Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,646 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Here’s How To Get Your Clients To Pay You Faster - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Here’s How To Get Your Clients To Pay You Faster (533 Views)

Find What You Are Looking For Faster On Google / Where Do I Get Clients To Write For? / Wonderful Software Lets Clients To Make More Site Traffic For Additional Revenue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here’s How To Get Your Clients To Pay You Faster by EhyAig: 10:38pm On Nov 18, 2014
“Today I want to focus on how you can get paid faster, get paid more reliably, and never need to worry about whether or not that invoice you sent out will arrive before the rent is due.

Most freelancers, myself included, tend to be optimists. We expect that things will work in our favor. Don’t we all love that high you get after signing a new client? When you realize that over the next few weeks or months a bunch of brand new money will be sent your way?

But that sense of accomplishment and optimism can fade pretty quickly. And it usually fades around money. Late invoices. Stubborn clients. Squabbling over payment terms. The stress that naturally comes around when you realize that you live in a world of fixed expenses and variable income…http://doubleyourfreelancing.com/getting-paid”.

If the invoicing system you currently use isn’t able keep track of your invoices, or automatically send them at recurring times, or even notify you when your client views your invoice, then you need a new invoicing system.

I boldly recommend you use the new online invoicing system at www.invoicer.com.ng. It’s what smart companies use. Be smart!
Re: Here’s How To Get Your Clients To Pay You Faster by xcelmind(m): 12:21am On Nov 19, 2014
Does your http://www.invoicer.com.ng/ support different design. I would like to be sending my invoices using your invoice system.
Re: Here’s How To Get Your Clients To Pay You Faster by EhyAig: 8:12am On Nov 26, 2014
Yes Xcelmind, it does. There are various cool templates you could choose from.

(1) (Reply)

Prices Slashed For Your Logo And Web Designs (our Christmas Offer) / Do You Need A Web Manager? / Nigeria Ranks Second On Internet Affordability Index Among Developing Economies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.