Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,508 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Is Football Really Meant For We Africans - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Football Really Meant For We Africans (418 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. / South Africans Reactions After Keshi "Resignation" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Football Really Meant For We Africans by Leon2036(m): 10:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
was going thru goal. com and I saw a list of the top50 most promising talents in football under18, after reading this I thought came into my heart and decided to ask this question.
is this beautiful game really meant for us, cos in a list 50 I could only find two Africans (kelechi and one other camerounian)
with all the bunch of talents we have in Africa we are supposed to be well represented on that list but due to the high end of corruption and greediness of some individuals our young talents are wasting I'm really heartbroken is why I decided to ask this question what do y'all think?

m.goal.com/x/en-ng/gallery/7175/gallery/6252501/the-50-best-footballers-under-18/hachim-mastour-milan/51

(1) (Reply)

Minister Pays Keshi N14m / Predict 5 Correct Scores For Free To Win #5,000,000 Simply Predict The Outcomes / Keshi Emerges As Top Nigerian Sports Personality Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.