Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,170 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Cost Of Building - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building (775 Views)

Estimated Cost Of Building This House (photo) / What Is The Cost Of Building A 4 Flat House In Ikorodu / For Roofing Sheet,marble, Tiles, Louvers & All Kinds Of Building Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Building by Chriscode2: 12:36am On Nov 19, 2014
Please i would love to know the cost of building 4 block of flats, 3 bedroom each, the land is located in Festac Town, Lagos, and the land is not dry, i will appreciate your contributions.
Re: Cost Of Building by fendorf(m): 8:10am On Nov 19, 2014
Contact us for your Granite,stone dust and sharpsand. 07064696356 fendorf2003@yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of Building by eghosajohnny: 8:13am On Nov 19, 2014
Chriscode2:
Please i would love to know the cost of building 4 block of flats, 3 bedroom each, the land is located in Festac Town, Lagos, and the land is not dry, i will appreciate your contributions.

which level do you propose to take the building to for now so I can give you the cost I am a builder and can handle the project for you perfectly.

you can call me on the following contacts below.

07014709098(whatsapp)
bbpin 27afc1c0
johnontop14@yahoo.com

hope to hear from soon
Re: Cost Of Building by joshua112: 6:00pm On Nov 19, 2014
@chriscode2:i don't think there is anybody that can give you a precise cost of the amount that will finish that project. the project being in a water logged area means you will spend more on the foundation.to be on the safe side what you need is a bill of quantity for the project ,this will guide you and give you idea of how much it will cost to complete the building.

im an architect and I own my own construction company(ARCHCRETE LIMITED)we have over 10 years experience in the construction industry. You can contact me on 08023327879 for further info on your enquiries. If I can get your email add I can also send you some of the jobs I have done.

thanks
Re: Cost Of Building by Chriscode2: 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
joshua112:
@chriscode2:i don't think there is anybody that can give you a precise cost of the amount that will finish that project. the project being in a water logged area means you will spend more on the foundation.to be on the safe side what you need is a bill of quantity for the project ,this will guide you and give you idea of how much it will cost to complete the building.

im an architect and I own my own construction company(ARCHCRETE LIMITED)we have over 10 years experience in the construction industry. You can contact me on 08023327879 for further info on your enquiries. If I can get your email add I can also send you some of the jobs I have done.

thanks

if you have whatsapp i will add you up there as i am not in the country yet, but will be coming in sometime next month to start something up
Re: Cost Of Building by Chriscode2: 10:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
here is my email, christcode2@yahoo.com, all the architectural drawings have been made, i just would love to compare prices
Re: Cost Of Building by joshua112: 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
Chriscode2:

if you have whatsapp i will add you up there as i am not in the country yet, but will be coming in sometime next month to start something up

yes that number is on whatsapp,i have also sent you a mail with my company profile. Its better we chat on whatsapp because I still need to ask you some question cos there are certain things you need to have done before you can start the construction. Things like the approval of the building etc does the design have structural, mechanical and electrical drawings.

I will be expecting your reply.thanks

(1) (Reply)

We Supply Granits (chippings),sharp Sands And Filling Sand At Discounted Price / Land For Sale In Osu Adejorin, Behind Yotomi Golden Estate, Owode, Ogun State / Tastefully Finished 2 Bedroom Flat Inside Adewale Crescent, Oshodi, A Year Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.