Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,026 members, 7,953,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:13 AM

I Have 5m And Need Business Partner(s) To Invest An Extra 5m - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have 5m And Need Business Partner(s) To Invest An Extra 5m (735 Views)

How to Earn An Extra 45,000-95,000 Naira/month. / Need A Biz Idea:to Invest 5m And Make 300k Monthly / I Have 1.5m And Looking For Help On The Business That Is Lucrative: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 5m And Need Business Partner(s) To Invest An Extra 5m by kevinalbright(m): 1:13am On Nov 19, 2014
I currently have the sum of 5m naira and need a business partner willing to invest another 5m naira into the music entertainment business I have secured.

Im working with a well known music company that has shown great Returns in the last 18 months and are ready to take it up a norch.

P.s: I will not post the name of this company here, neither will I give out to much details/info here. If you are serious mail me telemakevin@yahoo.com, lets meet up and discuss. Cheers
Re: I Have 5m And Need Business Partner(s) To Invest An Extra 5m by Applaner: 1:19am On Nov 19, 2014
here I am. pls pay in ur money first

1 Like

Re: I Have 5m And Need Business Partner(s) To Invest An Extra 5m by shaggy007(m): 7:45am On Nov 19, 2014
kevinalbright:
I currently have the sum of 5m naira and need a business partner willing to invest another 5m naira into the music entertainment business I have secured.

Im working with a well known music company that has shown great Returns in the last 18 months and are ready to take it up a norch.

P.s: I will not post the name of this company here, neither will I give out to much details/info here. If you are serious mail me telemakevin@yahoo.com, lets meet up and discuss. Cheers

1d1ot dey look for N5m and is being secretive about the details.

You want to invest in a secret company?

What bu!1sh¡t

"If you are serious, please mail me..."

How do expect people to be seriously interested in something that is not open?

You think say in dey easy to scam people?

mods please delete this petty criminals' thread.
Re: I Have 5m And Need Business Partner(s) To Invest An Extra 5m by kevinalbright(m): 8:02am On Nov 19, 2014
Mr shaggy007.. please do not ever call me a scam. Take your stupidity else where. Did you see me say u will give me money or pay into my account. Ignorant fool.

Clearly an email address was provided to send documents for investors to see. Im sure you sae me write we have to meet up and discuss business.

Mr man dont be stupid. Use the brain ur two parents genes helped conceive to try and make your own money and business idea. Thank you.

Btw, your stupidity dint reduce one naira from my money. Lool
Re: I Have 5m And Need Business Partner(s) To Invest An Extra 5m by shaggy007(m): 8:10am On Nov 19, 2014
kevinalbright:
Mr shaggy007.. please do not ever call me a scam. Take your stupidity else where. Did you see me say u will give me money or pay into my account. Ignorant fool.

Clearly an email address was provided to send documents for investors to see. Im sure you sae me write we have to meet up and discuss business.

Mr man dont be stupid. Use the brain ur two parents genes helped conceive to try and make your own money and business idea. Thank you.

Btw, your stupidity dint reduce one naira from my money. Lool

[size=20pt] SCAMMER EXTRAORDINAIRE.

POTENTIAL VICTIMS BEWARE [/size]
Re: I Have 5m And Need Business Partner(s) To Invest An Extra 5m by kevinalbright(m): 8:16am On Nov 19, 2014
This d one dat will come to d house nd be stalking sean or iyanya. No time for this

(1) (Reply)

/ The Secrets Of Earning At Least $1000 Monthly / BBC: Nigerian Aliko Dangote Denies Interest In Arsenal Stake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.