Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

How Do You Feel When Any Of Your Parent Asks You To... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Feel When Any Of Your Parent Asks You To... (371 Views)

How Do You Feel When Asked For A Tip? / 'Dead' Boy Sits-up, Asks For Water At Own Funeral, Dies Again / How Do U Feel When You Start A New Topic, 24 Hours Later U See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Feel When Any Of Your Parent Asks You To... by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 19, 2014
I just begin to wonder how many youth today feel when their parent asks them to do something for them online,like my dad asking me to check the price of a product online or some other tasks occassionally. To me it annoying,I don't know how you feel. share your feelings.
Re: How Do You Feel When Any Of Your Parent Asks You To... by osile2012: 2:19am On Nov 19, 2014
[size=15pt]I feel Like Slapping u . grin grin grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Any Of Your Parent Asks You To... by Nobody: 2:44am On Nov 19, 2014
Lolz..odte,wall no dey ur side wey u fit slap?

(1) (Reply)

..........tribal Mark.. / Divorce Right On Wedding Day / Monitor Your Nanny And Home From Anywhere In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.