Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Opeyemi Fajemileyin Akorowosi Is Dead! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Opeyemi Fajemileyin Akorowosi Is Dead! (6619 Views)

Dan Maraya Jos Is Dead / Opeyemi Fajemileyin Final Burial / Da Grin Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opeyemi Fajemileyin Akorowosi Is Dead! by Opeomoope: 6:31am On Nov 19, 2014
One of the great radio presenter in Nigeria opeyemi fajemilehin is the general manager of unique fm ara station ilesa is reportedly dead.
Re: Opeyemi Fajemileyin Akorowosi Is Dead! by gede7744(f): 6:56am On Nov 19, 2014
eyaaa!
rip man
Re: Opeyemi Fajemileyin Akorowosi Is Dead! by Abbeyunique2(m): 7:35am On Nov 19, 2014
RIP to this great man. he was the a real pundit
Re: Opeyemi Fajemileyin Akorowosi Is Dead! by bolorunfem(f): 10:53am On Nov 19, 2014
He's been off his program on Faaji FM for some time now. O ma se o! Ile nje eniyan. May the Lord grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss.

Born in the mid-fifties in Igede Ekiti in the present Ekiti State,Opeyemi Fajemilehin attended both primary and secondary schools in Ekiti State and Ikire in Osun State respectiely.He equally studied at Lagos Sec. Comm. Academy(LASCA) now known as Ilupeju College,Obanikoro Lagos.
He proceeded to Nigeria Institute of Journalism(NIJ),Ogba and passed out with honours.
A versatile Yoruba broadcast journalist with over 25 years experience in the industry,Opeyemi Fajemilehin is also an Ewi exponent with19 recorded works to his credit.
Today,he presents "FAJEMILEHIN ON FM" and "PIRILOLOGO NJI" on Radio Lagos Ikeja;He Anchors "FAJEMILEHIN ON THE ROCK" on Paramount FM 94.5,Abeokuta.He has also written three books:"EWI IWOYI","EWI KIKA ATI KIKE", and "ENI BIMO ORAN".
Opeyemi Fajemilehin has received many honours/awards including "ALOYINLOUN" given by Yoruba Scholars of Obafemi Awolowo Ile-Ife,University.He is the 1s National Vice President of Freelance and Independent Broadcasters Association of Nigeria (FIBAN).

http://www.opeyemifaje.tripod.com/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opeyemi Fajemileyin Akorowosi Is Dead! by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
R.I.P great man. He was an guru in his field.
Re: Opeyemi Fajemileyin Akorowosi Is Dead! by 1stUnique(m): 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2014
Rest in peace my dear brother
Re: Opeyemi Fajemileyin Akorowosi Is Dead! by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 20, 2014
I know this man because of my mum.her best radio program is anchored by this man..

RIP sir.
Re: Opeyemi Fajemileyin Akorowosi Is Dead! by anishe(m): 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
Front page please.

May God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Opeyemi Fajemileyin Akorowosi Is Dead! by Mayor21(m): 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
Is that a name of a person, animal, place or thing?
Re: Opeyemi Fajemileyin Akorowosi Is Dead! by Stamfordking(m): 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
Sir,i had the chance to know you,unfortunately, i never really paid attention to you. This, i dearly regret. May your gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Opeyemi Fajemileyin Akorowosi Is Dead! by Johnfavour(m): 8:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
Mayor21:
Is that a name of a person, animal, place or thing?
see question eh? Does it look like they are laffing here? I pity ur L.G.A

(1) (Reply)

Nija Mp3 / Is Rickross D True Son Of Titi Kamala The Wrestler / [Download Music] Mercy Chinwo - Chinedum MP3.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.